Chapter 1

Her outfit:

This is her outfit right now but she has a hood on so no one can see her ears

3rd pov.

Aboard a big ship on the clear blue sea was a beautiful princess on her way to Sindria.

" Princess!! Land ahead!!" shouted one of the men on the boat.

The princess nodded to the man and then continued to admire the sea.

"What do you think princess?" Hiroyuki asked referring to the sea.

" It's beautiful, blue is a very comforting color." princess Miyũ answered still looking at the sea, her white long hair flowing in the breeze.

" We should be at Sindria in about 5 hours, so you should get some sleep princess."

"Yeah I think that would be a great idea." the princess said while turning around and looking at Hiroyuki. " And didn't I tell you to stop calling me princess! Call me Miyũ instead!"

" But you are my princess and...." But Miyũ didn't let him finish.

" No buts! Just call me Miyũ okay?" she said with a frown on her face.

" As you wish princess Miyũ." He said with a little smirk on his face.

" Oh come on Hiroyuki" Miyũ frowned and looked to the side muttering " Meanie...." then she went to her room on the swaying boat.

(Time skip about 2 hours)

'I can't fall asleep.' thought the princess while staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes, she decided to go up on to the deck. She walked through the hallway until she got to the deck.

"The sea really is beautiful," she said to herself while she looks longingly at the clear blue water.

"Princess? What are you doing up? I thought you went to sleep." The princess turned around to see Hiroyuki standing behind her.

"Oh, it's just you Hiroyuki. You startled me!" Miyũ said with a pout. " And I couldn't sleep so I went out here to look at the sea," She said while looking at the sea.

"I'm a sorry princess" he answered her and later walk to her side, " You really like the sea that much?" He said while looking at her.

"Yeah, it calms me." She said while she continued to stare at the sea." By the way, why are you still awake?" She stared at Hiroyuki.

"I'm not tired that's all." He muttered looking at his feet

" So nightmares again huh?" She asked with a knowing look. " Was it the same one?" Hiroyuki just nodded now looking at the princess. "You know it's fine if you want to sleep in my room with me."

" I could never! You're my princess! I woul........" He was interrupted by Miyũ's laugh.

"Hahaha, you should have seen your face!" She continued laughing while Hiroyuki was blushing " And even if I was serious you could have just sleep on the couch or something."

" Anyway you should get some rest princess," Hiroyuki said with a strict voice trying to change the subject.

" Well so should you!" said the princess with a pout. " You really should try to get some rest"

" Don't worry about me princess. I will be fine." He said with a big smile.

" Okay but promise me you will get some rest." She said with a big grin on her face.

" Sure I promise." He said while he watches the princess slowly disappear down to her room.

( Time skip 3 hours when they are about to dock at the harbor in Sindria)

Miyũ's pov.

I finally got some sleep when I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in," I said in a monotone voice. The door opened revealing Hiroyuki.

"We have arrived at the harbor princess" I looked at him with a smile and got up from my bed.

" Time to meet the king of Sindria," I said then walked through the hall and onto the deck.

Hiroyuki's pov

'Please let this king be different'  I think to myself as I walk behind my princess. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry i know it's a very short chapter but wanted to give you guys something so chew on while i make the second chapter. Hope you like it!

See ya in the next chapter!