Chapter 2

3rd pov. ( Somewhere in the palace of Sindria)

' Where is he?!' Thought a white-haired man named Ja'far. Right now you might wonder who he is looking for. He is looking for his king, King Sinbad. Cause docking on their harbor right now is the princess of Parthevia, the king's homeland. ' Ugh damn it, Sinbad, where are you?!' The moment he thought that he heard the voice of the king. Turning the next corner in the very long hallway, he saw his king talking to some girls. Ja'far facepalmed and coughed into his hand to get the attention of his king.

"Ahh, Ja'far there you are I have been looking for you," Sinbad said with a silly grin on his face.

'He has been looking for me?!! I have been looking for him in a half-hour!!!' Ja'far thought to himself "Sorry but Sin can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked the king while hiding his angered expression.

"Sure Ja'far. I'll see you, girls, later." Sinbad said then winked towards the girls.

When they were out of sight Ja'far hit Sinbad in the stomach.

"Sin! Have you forgotten what day it is today!!" Ja'far screamed at Sin.

"What are you *cough* talking *cough* about Ja'far," Sinbad said composing himself.

"I knew it you forgot! Today is the day when Princess Miyũ is coming! Her ship is already at the harbor!" Ja'far exclaimed

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me that sooner!" Sinbad said in a loud and panicked voice.

" Come on we have to gather the generals," He said as he and Sinbad walk fast down the hall.

(Time Skip *Somewhere at the Harbor*)

Waiting on the harbor was the king and his generals. Just as the ship had stopped a man jump out of the big ship and started to tie some ropes to keep the ship still.

A large plank was dropped from the ship. First to come out was 5 guards then a young-looking man with black hair and grey eyes. And right after him came a women long white hair and red eyes.

"Let me introduce to you Princess Miyũ of Parthevia." Said the black-haired man also known as Hiroyuki.

( what she is wearing, plus a hood to hide her ears)

The princess walked to greet the king " It's a pleasure to meet you, King Sinbad." Miyũ said and gave a small bow.

" The pleasure is all mine. It's very nice to meet you." He said with a silly grin." Let me introduce you to my generals. This is Ja'far" Sin said as he pointed to a white-haired male with black eyes and freckles around his nose. Ja'far who stood a little behind Sinbad with the rest of the generals stepped a few steps towards the princess and bowed. Then he moved back where he previously stood. Miyũ nodded back and smiled. " And this here is Masrur" as he said that a muscular and tall man with red/pink(?) hair and eyes. He had a piercing in his lower lip. Masrur did the same as Ja'far then stepped back to the place where he stood before. " Sharrkan former prince of Heliohapt," Sinbad said as he pointed at another white-haired male but he had a little tanner skin and green eyes. Sharrkan waved and smiled at the princess. She waved back. Sinbad continued to introduces the rest of his household members

Princess smiled and said "It's nice to meet you all and this is my household member, Hiroyuki" Hiroyuki smiled back at them and bowed.

" Well, then would you like it if I showed you around?" Sinbad said and smiled a little.

" I would but I have some urgent matters to speak with you about," She said with a smile.

" As you wish let's go to the palace." Sin said as he led them to his palace. After a while, they were sitting in the strategy room and Miyu being nervous started to fiddle with her hair.

" Before we start I would like to....." the princess looked down a few seconds then looked at Sinbad. " I would like to apologize for my sister and my father's behavior and for not being able to do anything."

" What are you talking about?" Sin said with a huge question mark.

" I'm talking about what they have done to many villages. Forcing people to join their war. I just wanted you to know that no one has to join if they don't what to anymore. I'm in charge of the recruiting of soldiers." She said as she smiles at Sinbad.

"Thank you very much for that but you didn't come all the way here to apologize did you?" Sin said with a grin, leaning forward toward her.

As he said that the princess's smile faded. " No you are right I did not just come here to apologize. I would like your help...." she looked down as she continued to fiddle and braid her hair.

" What do you need my help with?" Sin asked as he looked with slight concern in his eyes at the distraught princesses.

The princess looks towards Hiroyuki and he just nodded to her. " I'm being hunted by some very dangerous people and I can't fight them off with Hiroyuki alone.

"Why are you being hunted??" Ja'far asked.

" I'm being hunted because of this.." she said then took off her hood revealing two white and fluffy fox-like ears. On one of them, there was a gold earring.

Everyone just froze and stared at the princess with a shocked expression, except for Hiroyuki and Masrur, whose faces seemed unfazed by the rare creature in front of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so there you have it, everyone. Hope you like it :3

if you have any requests or questions don't hesitate to comment!

See ya in the next chapter!