[Link x male!reader - Lovely dream]

[Y/n] POV

When I opened my eyes, my [e/c] eyes met with those familiar bright blue ones that I see at times like these often, those beautiful blue orbs belonged to non other then... "Link"
I breathed out softly and smiled, slowly reaching my hand to touch his cheek gently.
He smiled and leaned into the touch.
"I missed you..." I whispered quietly and sat up, still staring at the lovely Hylian.
Link's lips arted- like if he wanted to say something...but all I heard at that moment was a really annoying sound of my alarm clock...
Once again...I opened my eyes slowly, blinking few times, but my gaze didnt meet up with those beautiful blue orbs...but my room ceiling...ah the white ceiling I wake up to every morning...how boring
I looked at the alarm clock and quickly slammed my hand into it to shut it, which actually worked.
I let out a low groan and sit up slowly, ruffling my hair harshly, making it even messier than it already was...
"Link...I will never get to see you in this world huh...?"
I muttered quietly and smiled...it wasn't a happy smile, but more of a pathetic one...pathetic teenage boy falling in love with non-existing character...how bad is that ?

"I hate this"

__________________________
Yellow!
Thank you for reading my very first story!
I might will post some more and I must apologize- my grammar and style of writing probably really sucks...
So sorry about that, but anyways!
~Thank you for reading!~