[mute!Link x male!reader - lemon]

I sighed softly as I entered the small house I shared with my boyfriend, leaning against the door. Fighting monsters used to be easy...what happened ? I wondered... My worries vanished when I saw my Hylian blonde standing infront of me "Welcome home" he signed to me with his hands and kissed my forehead. I smile wider and wrap my arms around him, holding him close "I'm home"

The blonde's name was nonother than Link, we started dating a long time ago... He saved me from those Moblins... Gosh how I hate those damned creatures...

Link stroked my cheek and I leaned into the touch...how I missed this... He then lift my chin and kissed me on lips, gently, but passionately at the same time. I loved him...even if he couldn't talk, that didn't really matter to me. I smiled into the kiss and felt something press against my back- wait...it was me pressing against...a wall ? Link pinned me to the wall ?! He deepened the kiss after, a little rough don't you think ?

He sneaked both hands under my (color) tunic and it made me let out a quiet whine, his hands are cold!

Link seemed to smirk into the kiss and was stroking my nipples...It wasn't really comfortable but not uncomfortable either, it made me feel confused. I didn't know how to react at that time-

Since when did Link become like this ? Is it because we havent seen each other for 4 weeks ? I thought to myself as I tried to return the kiss as passionately as he did, but this was a little too much for me, I don't know how to kiss like this!

Link chuckled a little and pulled away for a bit, moving to my neck which made me let out a slightly louder whimper " w-wait Link!-"Before I could protest, he pressed his knee against my crotch and it made me moan quietly...

Link was planting small butterfly kisses on my neck and sometimes even biting onto it, leaving some marks behind. I moved my hands into his blond hair and moaned again as he pressed the knee against me a little harder "L-Link...s-sto-"

He then did something that surprised me a lot, he lift me up, causing me to yelp and wrap my legs around his waist. "W-Wah-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as he kissed me again while walking upstairs into our shared bedroom.

Link kicked the door open and gently laid me down onto the bed, grinding against me while kissing me roughly. I kept my legs wrapped around him while tugging at his blue tunic, whining with each move.

Link raised up a little and took the blue tunic off along with his belts and sword holder, throwing them onto the floor. I just stared at him with my face fully red from this intense making out, a trail of saliva sliding down my chin.

Link spread his arms a little and had a smuggy grin on his face, like if he was saying "Like what you see ?" Which made me nod rapidly, over the time I spent with him, I pretty much learned what he means even if he uses strange hand movements while opening his mouth to talk. He took my (color) tunic and pants off quickly while kissing my torso. This made me shiver a lot, not only because of the kisses, but also because there...our window was wide open.

Link moved a little lower to my abdomen, licking my already erected member through the fabric of my boxers. I whined loudly and held onto the sheets "W-Waah Link!" I breathed out and threw my head back.

For some damned reason I felt so horny after this long time, we never did this sort of thing...well, together. Link smirked and kissed my member while staring up at me with his ocean blue eyes seductively.

I already started breathing heavier and that's only the start of his teasing, what can I say, I'm very sensitive...atleast it seems like it...

Link pulled the boxers down and started licking and sucking on my member, causing me to moan out his name even more, arching my back upwards from the bed surface. Gosh this felt so good...