[Percy Jackson x m!reader - Blue - 3]

That night, I just couldn't fall asleep...when I looked at the clock, it seemed like the time has just stopped moving...each minute seemed longer than the one before and it was driving me kinda- slightly insane.

''Ugh...'' I rolled over on the side and took my phone, I unlocked it pretty fast and was already searching for my friend's phone number, or Grover's...or perhaps-

''Percy...I wonder how he's doing...'' I clicked on his icon and started writing a message.

Y/n : Hey Perce, I hope I didn't wake you up...

Percy : Oh hey, no it's fine. Is everything oka ?

I smiled a bit because of his fast reply and automatically started typing, and I am pretty fast at typing since I play games all the time.

Y/n : I don't know, I just couldn't sleep...what about you ?

Percy : Well, to be honest, I was about to actually fall asleep..heheh

Y/n : Oh...sorry bro

Percy : Don't apologize, it's fine. Alright, I'll be going now, you should go too, don't stay up all night like you always do, you already have visible eyebags from lack of sleep...

Y/n : I do ? Welp...anyways, good night Perce, see ya tomorrow at the museum!

Percy : See ya-

When he replied, I closed the screen and put my phone aside, snuggling back under the sheets comfortably, he actually helped me fall asleep quickly- Thanks Perce.

------------
Today was the day where we'll go to the museum, I was already waiting infront of the entrance with my friend [m/n]. 

Our teacher was saying some stuff about how 'careful' we got to be...I mean- I'm sure everyone knows how to act in a MUSEUM!

Right ?

When I turned around, I already saw Percy and Grover running towards us, totally out of breath ''Guys, you were like 4 minutes late'' I chuckled a little and turned back to face Mrs. Dodds.

She finally finished talking and lead us inside the museum, I really enjoyed the Stone age part- because it was kinda funny...and then there was Greek mythology.

I wasn't really interested in Gods, like...ever- and I think that my dyslexia was getting so much worse, I could totally see those words floating out of the stone tags and repositioning each other...

When I shook my head and glanced at Percy, I caught him squinting at one of the stone tags so I shook his shoulder a little ''Trying to read it ?''

Percy shrugged a little and rubbed his eye ''Kinda...it felt like those words were...nevermind'' he quickly turned back to the teacher and it kinda made me frown...but when he looked back at me, he pushed my shoulder playfully and smiled ''Stop frowning, smiling fits everyone better''

I giggled a little and pushed his shoulder as well, in the end, we both glared at each other in a funny way and almost burst out laughing.

''Mr. Jackson...can you tell us who this is ?'' Mr. Brunner raised an eyebrow and pointed at one of the statues built in the wall, it had a name tag above it, but I'm not sure if Percy can read it...For some reason, I already recognized the person so I raised my hand up to answer, but Mr. Brunner wouldn't let me say it.

''Uh...'' Percy squinted some more and stroked his dark hair nervously, I tried whispering to him but Mrs. Dodds slapped me across the back of my head and shushed me up, which made me groan...I just wanted to help him.

''He has something in common with you'' Mr. Brunner's voice sounded really deep at that time and I'm not sure if it was just my imagination...but...was it just a coincidence ?
I mean...those names, sound really familiar, it's kind of creepy.

''Perseus..?'' Percy crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, like if he wasn't really sure about his answer.

I couldn't help, but feel kind of impressed that he got it right ''Wow...good job'' I whispered quietly  and glared at him.

Percy just showed me one of his smug-like smirks and pat my head ''I'm just that good''

''Ugh...take your hand off of me, this attitude scares me...'' I smiled a little bit even if I was still glaring at him, I kinda liked the way he was acting around me, it wasn't like with Grover nor [m/n]...it was somehow special.

''You've got it right'' Mr. Brunner smiled a bit and nodded before moving to the next spot.

_______________________

Another chapter of Percy x m!reader!

I am so not into this, i'm sorry..

~Anyways, enjoy it either way~