[Percy Jackson x m!reader - Blue - 2]

[Y/n] POV

After some time, we finally got to out class...
Mrs. Dodds just glared at us and AS ALWAYS, she had to scold me the most...
At least she didn't yell at [m/n]...I wonder what she had against me...
It's like, from the first day she saw me, I was the all time bastard.
I wasn't that bad tho, well...my grades were a little under average...and I got into few fights with guys who're bullying me 24/7...BUT I WAS AN ANGEL!
I swear, I can be good when I want to...

"Better arrive soon next time...mr.[y/s]" Mrs. Dodds stated and snorted a little, crossing her thin arms over her chest while glaring at me.

"Yes...ma'am...won't happen again" I rolled my eyes and sat next to [m/n], staring out of the window as always...
Since I couldn't stand Mrs. Dodds at the moment, I ignored her lecture...
Today was really cloudy...I wonder if the weather will get better soon.
I sighed a little and turned to the left and I caught somebody staring at me...
Those ocean blue eyes...I know who they belong to "Percy ?" I whisper quietly and raise an eyebrow.
Percy noticed that I was staring back at him and smiled a little, passing [m/n] a piece of paper which he passed to me.
Slowly unfolding the paper, my eyes ran down the lines and words that were written there.

"Are you excited about the museum ? We'll skip school that day"
I giggled a little at this and start writing my reply.

"Kinda, I always liked museums bette-" Before I could finish writing, Mrs. Dodds snatched the paper from me and glared down at me "Focus more on my class ! Especially you, mr. Jackson!"

Yeah...because of Percy's dyslexia, Mrs. Dodds was keeping extra eye on him...I was dyslexic too and no one cared...
I guess it's because my level of dyslexia is not so high as Percy's...I can write without a problem so I don't even need papers for it.

"I apologize, Mrs. Dodds...I sent the paper to [y/n] in the first place..." Percy frowned a little to make his apology more trustful and then rolled his eyes, which made me giggled quietly.
I know how much Percy hates Mrs. Dodds and so do I...she's like pure evil teacher.

"Pfm..." Mrs. Dodds simply turned away from us and continued in her lesson, what a bi-...won't even say 'I accept your apology...' no...not even that.
People like her really piss me off, I wonder what she has against Percy anyway.

Percy glanced back at me and shrugged a little, mouthing "What was the answer"

So I replied back "Yes, I am" simple as that.

Percy smiled a little wider and rubbed his nape before staring forward again.
Yep, I am definitely excited.

__________________________
Another part of Percy x m!reader!
Idk how many parts I'll do- I might even ditch this idea because I started so awfully...
~anyways, enjoy~