Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Stay the night?

Russell's POV

After a lot of convincing on my part Jon finally agreed to stay the night; on the one condition he slept on the couch. This was a bit of a bummer (I pause here to laugh at my own joke). Of course I wouldn't allow it if anyone had to sleep on the couch it would be me. 'Why the couch anyway' I asked him.

'No reason' he said nonchalantly. I take his arm and pull him onto it.

'Really Jon because I've being asking you to stay for months and you always say no and now you do it's like you want to act like we're not even a couple' I said honestly because his constant rejection was making feel like I wasn't good enough for him. 'I...' he gulped. I placed my hand onto his shoulder 'you know you can tell me anything right?' I asked him. 'Of course' he said. I indicated for him to go on. 'Lets start by saying I have done it... it's just been a while' he sounded upset. 'A long while'

'This isn't as big an issue as you're making it seem' I laughed holding his hand and interlocking our fingers. 'I've never done it with a guy' I smiled and he laughed

'That doesn't count you never wanted to before... it's just... this guy' he said bitterly. 'What did he do to you?' I blurted angrily.

'He wanted sex, I said no until I finally gave in then I found out I was just a bit on the side... that he was' he gulped 'married'' he looked upwards to me and I could see the tears stream from his eyes. I hold him close to me.

'What a jerk' I said still fuming but then something hit me. 'Wait a second... please say you didn't think I...' I could feel myself tear up now 'Do you think I just want sex?' I asked him now allowing myself to cry fully. I pulled my hand away and stood up. 'Jon?' I said. 'Of course I didn't' said Jon 'how am I supposed to know how to trust a man after what he did though?' I could see him point but the pain was still fresh and I found myself punching the door. 'I'm not some guy Jon... I love you and you're my best friend'.

'Russell I'm sorry' he said getting up. 'I didn't mean it in a bad way I'm just wary of putting myself out and being rejected'. He went in to hug me but I pushed him away. 'Just stay away from me' I said.

'Don't be like this' he said. My mind zoomed back to that day. The day I had said to him the exact same thing. When he had been like I am now. I looked into his eyes and I knew instantly he was thinking about the same time. He stepped forward and cupped my face with his hand. I smiled and he leant in kissing me like we had done three months ago. 'Russell' he whispered seductively 'Let's go to your room' he kissed me quickly and grabbed my hand pulling me forward. I didn't want to complain but a huge part of me worried I had pressured him too much. 'Jon I don't want to do anything you don't' I said kissing his hand. 'Lets see what happens' he smiled. 'I'm not promising anything but we might as well... go a little further' he said awkwardly and I sniggered.

'Well if you're happy' I said before running in front of him and pulling him in my room.

'Come here' I said pulling him into a tight embrace. 'I love you so much' I smiled.

'I love you too' he whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath before starting to kiss Jon. My hands wondered through his hair before I lowered them down over his toned chest. I pushed my hands slowly up under his shirt and felt his stomach; so smooth and athletic. I pecked his lips before pulling it over his head. I kissed his neck slowly and tenderly nipping at the skin which caused him to groan slightly. I could feel his hands running over my back and it felt magical.

Jon's POV

As Russell's teeth nipped at my sensitive areas and his lips delicately kissed my torso I could feel myself getting incredibly turned on by it. 'Russell' I said. He looked up to me and I licked my lips seductively before pushing him over to the bed. I quickly pulled off his shirt and could barely believe this was happening as I lent over and kissed his nipples causing him to moan with pleasure. I pushed him again this time onto the bed and he swivelled round so he was laying flat on the bed. He moved along to allow me to slide on beside him. Turning onto our sides we began to kiss. It wasn't long until I felt myself get hard and Russell was laying close enough for me to know he was in a similar situation. Slowly I sat up and Russell was grinning madly as I moved to position myself on top of him. We both groaned simultaneously as we rubbed together; the friction causing us a lot of pleasure. After only a few minutes I could feel myself coming close. I knew it was quick but it had been a long time and judging but the sounds Russell was making he was close too. 'Shit... Jon...' he said in between breaths. To my surprise Russell was the first one of us to 'arrive'. His head rolled back and he bucked his hips upwards uncontrollably which cause me to instantly follow his lead. 'Russell' I screamed slightly too loudly.

'Holy shit' said Russell 'Holy shit' his breathing still heavy.

'is that all you're going to say now?' I asked laughing.

'Shit Jon that was... shit' he said wiping a layer of sweat from his forehead

'oh thanks' I said feigning hurt at his comment.

'c'mon you know I didn't mean it like that... it was fantastic' he smiled kissing me quickly. 'Are you sure?' I said because after the amount of time it had been I had started to really doubt my sexual skills. 'Put it this way... that has never happened with a girl'. I kissed him back and we both breathed out simultaneously lying back on the bed. 'Sleep here tonight?' asked Russell nervously.

'I was thinking the exact same thing' I smiled.

Russell was stood at the side of the bed now pulling off his jeans and boxers. 'what are you doing?' I said frantically. He looked confused.

'I always sleep naked' he said. I raised my eyebrow to him. 'okay fine' he said grabbing some boxers off a rack beside him. I was quickly becoming aware that I had nothing to wear myself and I shoot Russell a nervous look. 'Do you want pyjamas?' he said. I nodded and he chucked a pair from out a drawer. 'never been worn' he said 'Christmas present from about three years back'. I pulled them under the cover and began to quickly undress to my boxers before crawling under too and continuing there. 'what are you...?' asked Russell. 'well I'm hardly going to get changed in front of you' I said of course it seemed Russell didn't have that problem as the boxers he'd picked out were still in his hand as he walked around naked. 'Sorry I don't have guests much' he said pulling them on quickly and sliding into bed with me. I felt myself go a little tense at the thought of 'RUSSELL HOWARD' being near naked beside me. He pulled me over and I relaxed a little as his hands crawled around from behind me and ran down my chest. 'night' he said placing his head on my shoulder. 'Night' I said back allowing myself to fully snuggle up to him and for his embrace to overtake me. 'Love you' he said.

'Love you too'

Russell's POV

When I woke up the next morning Jon was gone. I sighed remembering back to the times I had woken up to find girls which in there words 'really liked me and didn't just want a story for there mates' to have suddenly ditched me and left me asleep to never call again. I remember that this wasn't like that though and a huge smile spread across my face. I headed to the kitchen where I found Jon preparing some breakfast in a pair of grey boxers which I suddenly remembered 'Morning handsome' I said walking over and kissing him passionately. 'Morning gorgeous' he replied kissing me back.

'Hey Jon, are you wearing my boxers?' I asked excepting him to get embarrassed.

'Well yeah I could hardly wear mine could I?' he said 'saturated' he added. I groaned a little 'I didn't need to know that'

'You asked' he said giving me a peck on the cheek as he passed.