Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Awkward moment number 2. (Another three months later)

Jon's POV

The alarm beeped and I turned myself over, I groaned as I felt something wet beneath me. 'Not again' I spoke aloud but nobody else was here. I got up and walked awkwardly to the bathroom jumping into the shower quickly. The water washed over me and I quickly scrubbed at my legs cleaning the sticky mess from between them. 'C'mon Jon... this has got to stop' I finished cleaning and stepped out my body instantly shaking for the cold. 'Three fucking times' I scolded myself. Looking into the mirror I splashed my face with some freezing water and quickly stopped moaning. 'Today we go out with Russell' I said. I had been planning this day for a long time, my surprise for Russell after all the wonderful things he has done for me. It was a kind of joint celebration both our six month anniversary (which I'm still in shock about) and also Valentines Day which just so happens to have fallen only a week later.

I potter around the house for most of the day; cleaning mainly. I'm trying to get tonight out of my head and also I guess I'm secretly hoping that Russell could come and stay here tonight. I'm ready now. I've decided that, although I could argue that it was my body that had decided for me; the constant thoughts and dreams that ended like this morning. I'm sure Russell wants to as well; I hope he does. Now a little part of me has begun to doubt it but I push on. I've found myself a considered guy that loves me as much as I love him. Tonight I'll show him just how much he means to me. Unfortunately my brain had resorted to its earlier state and as I looked down I noticed my erection bulging from my jeans. 'Darn it' I spoke to it now: 'not until later' I said. I catch a glance of myself and shake my head as I realize what I'm doing. I read that the clock only says one o'clock and since I'm not meeting Russell until five I decide that perhaps the best course of action is to just deal with this now. I don't want this to happen later when we're on our date. I can't think of anything worse.

Standing in the bathroom I see myself in the mirror again. I quickly search around and find an old newspaper which I carefully blue tack over my reflection. Grabbing the tissues from the box I get started. I begin to picture Russell's face in front of me and I let myself grin. I think of him as he edges closer and begins to kiss me. 'Fuck, Russell' I said to myself. I think back to that time three months ago and I began to imagine him on top of me; His cock rubbing against mine and I started to groan heavily. 'Yes Russell'. My breathing had increased dramatically and I felt the sweat running from my head. My mind zoomed forward to a few weeks back and I envision him slowly moving downwards kissing at my chest before taking me fully into his mouth. 'You like this don't you Jon?' he questioned sexily. The feeling of his lips moving around me caused me to buck my hips upward. 'Shit Russell...' I came into his mouth and I could feel his tongue working its way around and the feeling created by his gulps caused me to moan louder than before. I imagined him moving behind me. 'Fuck me Russell' I begged... opening my eyes I looked down and quickly remembered where I was. 'Oh shit' I spoke quietly now. I quickly flushed away the evidence and jumped into the shower again. I scrubbed hastily. What if the neighbours heard? I panicked slightly. I was too loud and I knew it. I shook my head 'Oh Russell why is it that you can make me feel so wonderful?' I asked the air.

Donning my best trousers and a crisp white shirt complete with black waist coat; the one I had worn for the 8OO10Cs jubilee special, and shined up shoes, I breathed out. I sprayed some deodorant on; more than usual but I was nervous. It was the first time I had really tried to surprise Russell and also I was slightly afraid that seeing him would be embarrassing after what I had just done. Another deep breath. I had shaved earlier and now I splashed my face with the aftershave. I hoped Russell would like it.

I quickly walk downstairs to phone Russell and ask him to meet me early. I walk quickly into the living room but before I could reach the phone I am suddenly aware of someone standing in front of me. 'Russell what the fuck'. He break down into a fit of laughter.

'What the fuck is right pal' he said in between giggles. I can feel myself go red. 'Someone needs to keep themselves a little quieter' he grinned.

'I'm going assume you heard that?' I said slowly looking at the floor. He put on my accent and moved his voice up slightly 'oh Russell... fuck me Russell' he said before stopping as he breaks down again. 'Well this is... awkward' I say still staring intently at my feet. 'not really' he replies.

'Well yes it is'

'Why you're my boyfriend... I'm glad you think about me like that because if you never then it would be weird... and then if it was just me doing it then I would feel awkward'.

I quickly breathe out. 'What?' I ask in shock.

'Well I mean I think of you like that as well' he said grinning. 'last Thursday' he added. 'Oh and the Friday before then and the Tuesday as well'. I groaned and rolled my eyes. 'Really Russell keep that to yourself'. He just shook his head and smiled.

'I love you this much' he said pulling his hands as far as they would stretch.

'I love you too' I smiled letting my embarrassment disappear as I stare into his blue eyes. 'Come here' he says grinning and running towards me. He pulled his arms in around me and I feel myself getting lifted up. He spins around holding me tightly and spinning me with him. He places my feet back on the ground and I laugh. 'I must say Russell you are looking wonderful today... as always of course' I say sweetly and I can see him blushing slightly. 'Jon... you look amazing' he said.

'Only' I say stepping forward and pulled at his bowtie. I take it off completely and smooth it out before reaching around his neck and placing it carefully under his shirt collar and knotting it again. I carefully move it so it sits perfectly central. 'There we go' I say smiling broadly. 'Trust you' he laughed.

'Trust me? I'm not the one who walked into someone's house without being invited' I said jokingly. 'Oh I need an invite to see my boyfriend now do I?'

'perhaps when I'm...' I thought about the right word but Russell beat me.

'wanking' he says loudly.

'for lack of a better word yes...' I say before we both start to laugh.

'that's not happening' he said outstretching his arms and tickling me. Soon I am on the ground again kicking and screaming at him to stop. My one weakness, I think. He doesn't stop so I pull him down to the floor with me. we are both laughing hysterically and Russell stops tickling me instead moving over me and kissing me quickly before getting up and pulling me afterwards. 'I didn't think it was possible to love anyone as much as I love you' he says. I feel myself go slightly weak at the knees.

'as much as I have imagined dating you over the years.... the reality is greater than anything than my head could ever come up with' I say back. He kisses me again.

'We need to leave' I said glancing at my watch.

'But the show doesn't start for another three hours... it's only a ten minute drive' which reminds me: 'Another thing' I say 'Why are you three hours early?'

'I wanted to see you' he said and I smiled. 'How come you're dressed three hours early?'

'Well I was going to call you and ask you come down early' I said.

'Great minds think alike' he said. 'So why are we leaving now?'

'Well' I smiled and looked down.

'What have you done?' he said lifting up my head and grinning wildly.

'I'm taking you out for dinner' I said. 'well lunch... linner? Dunch?'

'Oh Jon' he said kissing my cheek and taking my hand. 'This is why I love you'