Yuuri x Reader [Kiss me] YLIA crossover- Part 2

"I do."

"Now, by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Kousei hesitated for a moment- his face as red as a school boy's. Kaori smiled, finding it cute, and pulled him into an affectionate kiss.

You smiled and glanced at Yuuri- who was red in the face. Perhaps it was hot in the room? He glanced at you and your gazes caught. Maybe it was your imagination, but his face was getting closer to yours, just a little. You felt the heat rise up in your cheeks, and panic swirling in your chest- is he...?

His warm brown eyes were entrancing- the light flooding through the stained glass windows of the church made gold flecks shine in his eyes. It was a rare occasion that you saw that. His eyes were beautiful. You felt yourself leaning forward, and you gripped the hem of your dress. You were at this point that he was leaning forward too, and the whole word was shut out for a moment. There were no other people- the flowing dresses and the slick suits, the flowers and the rows of benches. All gone. No one but him-

Until you became aware of the uproarious applause around you, and you were jolted out of- whatever that was. Your face was reddening by the second. You felt like a middle schooler. You stood up with the crowd and clapped and cheered, blushing furiously.

--------

The reception was in full-swing, and the room was unbearably hot. You had excused yourself to a balcony off of the ballroom where everyone was dancing. You sighed, and leaned against the railing contentedly. Your (f/c) dress hugged your torso and flared out at the waist, the hem being just above the knee. It flapped in the soft cool breeze, and a few stray hairs blew into your face, but you left them.

"(Y/N)?"

You turned behind you to see Yuuri, walking up to you and looking a little awkward.

"Sorry for leaving you, it was just so hot in there," you said, and gave him an apologetic smile.

"N-no! It's okay, I-I just, you know, could've came with you..." he trailed off, leaning to the railing next to you.

"You're here now," you said, and you hand did a strange thing.

Without you realizing it, you took Yuuri by the hand- intertwining your fingers with his.

Yuuri blushed.

You looked down at your hands.

You turned bright red and blurted, "I- well- K-Kiss me."

Did you seriously just-

Soft, hot lips were against yours. Your eyes widened and then closed. Yuuri gently wrapped his hand around your waist, and deepened the kiss.

A/N- Hey guys! Hope you like this one shot!

Does anyone want more romantic moments- kissing, hand holding, ect.?

Please comment, vote, and follow.

And as always, see you next one shot! Sayonara!