Yurio x Suicidal!Reader- (So Cold)

It's so cold.

Everything is so freezing cold.

I hate it.

Make it stop.

If I die? Will the cold go away? Can I finally be warm again?

---------

You shivered in your sweater and stared down at the water. It was dark and choppy, and looked deep. The sky overhead was grey and cloudy, the air had a chill to it and smelled of rain. The water crashed against the dock, the spray misting your legs. You hugged your sweater closer, you were so cold.

You were always so cold.

Ever since the accident, the whole word was cold. But not just the air, it was the people too. They hated you. It was all your fault.

All your fault.

You swayed forward, then back.

Forward

and

Back.

If you fell, then it would be cold. But then the numbness would come, and you would finally feel warm.

Forward

and

Back.

Just a little farther forward and the cold would come, but then it would leave.

Forever.

Yes, finally. Let the water to take me to you. Where it's warm-

"Hey, asshole. Get away from ze edge or you'll fall," a harsh voice growled, and a strong hand grabbed your arm and pulled you roughly back from the edge of the dock. You hadn't realized you were crying until that moment. Tears were cascading down your cheeks.

A teenage boy with blond hair was gripping your arm tightly. His irritated expression quickly faded into one of surprise and then somewhere between concern and panic. He didn't know what to do with an attractive (A/N- I don't care if you think you aren't. You are. Everyone has something beautiful about them, and don't say "What if I don't?" because you do.) girl his age looking up at him and crying.

He released your arm, blushing slightly in embarrassment. He stared you in the eye, "My name is Yuri Plisetsky. Vat's yours?"

He sat down on the dock, and patted the wood beside him, indicating for you to sit next to him.

"I'm (Y/N)," you said, and sniffed. You sat, wanting very much to run away. What could this boy possibly want?

"If you don't mind me asking... Vhy are you crying?" he asked, and you looked into the water, saying nothing. You didn't want to tell him anything. It was none of his business.

He turned to look at you, and his blue eyes burned into yours. They were so intense and passionate. They had a zest and spark for life, you could tell. They had a terrible wanting within them- they wanted to know what you had to say. 

Something in your heart stirred. And it was warm.

For the first time, it was warm.

You broke down. You began crying harder.

"I-It was my s-sister... we were younger and we were playing around here. She fell off the edge... it was MY FAULT!" you sobbed, hugging yourself, "I bumped into her, and she fell off- SHE COULDN'T SWIM! I tried to go for help... b-b-but..."

You collapsed into fits of sobbing, Yurio sat next to you, unsure what to do with himself.

"I DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, SHE'D BE ALIVE! IT'S SO COLD HERE, I WANT TO BE WARM AGAIN!" you sobbed harder, the tears kept coming, following down your face and neck. Your nose was running, and your shoulders shook so much it looked like you might be having an epileptic seizure.

Rough hands pulled you close, and your cries were muffled by a leopard print jacket. You were to distressed at that moment to care that a random kid on the street was hugging you, you just gripped his shirt and cried until the tears stopped coming.

When you quieted, he murmured into your hair, "I don't zink it vas your fault. Not at all. It was an accident, you loved her, and only vished the best for her. You did everything you could do to save her. But she didn't make it- and you have to accept it and move forvard. I didn't know her, but I don't zink she'd like to see you like zis if she were here."

"I want to die-"

"NO! Don't you dare say zat," he snapped, and you flinched, "Zat's like slapping her in zee face. She would vant you to move forward and live happily. You said you vere cold and vanted to be varm again. I know you'll find zat varmth."

His words sunk in, and you realized...

He was right. 

The warmth that you had felt began to spread until your entire body was tingling with warmth. You pulled back and looked up at him and sniffed, "Th-thank you. You... I'm not cold anymore."

His face flushed a little, " I'm glad. Are you alright?"

"Yes," you said, and for the first time in a while, you were telling the truth, "S-sorry. We're strangers and I hugged you and cried-"

"I really don't zink ve're strangers anymore. Vant to get somezing to eat?" Yurio asked, and stood up, holding out his hand to you.

You took it, and he helped you up.

Hey guys! This One Shot was requested by   and yoonbumdaparanoid. I hope you guys enjoyed!! 

Up next is another Yurio x Reader, so stay tuned.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!! 8K!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I love you guys so much. AHH!! Vote, request, comment, and follow. And as always, see you next One Shot! Sayonara!