Prolouge

A little girl sighed staring at the grave yard holding he flowers. She walked to one stone and sat down. She gently layed the flowers down on the dirt and sobbed. Another girl walked next to her staring at her lonely body.

" he meant so much to me" she sobbed hugging herself. The girl looked disgusted, she hated people that would cry over her most pointless things in life. Her foot crunched the grass as she walked away.

" don't you have someone you love?" The little one asked as the elder stopped. Her breathing hitched as dead bodies order filled her noes. She slowly faced towards that the little one had stared at her waiting for a response the elder turned back around wanting to hide the fact that she could burst into tears any second now. She took dead breaths and remembered ' crying is for the weak' .

" why should I love anybody when nobody ever loved me" she deadly said almost spitting in her face. She bit her lip as she heard the movement of the girl standing up. She didn't dare to move she knew that her anxiety levels would be rising anytime soon if she didn't think of a way to get out this situation.

" what's your name?" The little one asked.

" maya" the elder responded.

" I'm Riley" the little one giggled. Her giggling made maya confused. Never had she heard such sounds of laughter in her life since it's just been a living hell for her. Riley hugged maya as she stood still in shock.

" something tells me we will be the best of friends." Riley sighed smelling Maya's hair as she slowly hugged back.