Girl meets life

" hey bestie" Riley smiled clinging on to Mayas arm. Maya sighed looking down as Riley poked her cheeks.

" it cant kill to smile" riley said as maya tilted her head up and sent her a creepy smile which caused her to quickly let go of maya. maya's face flopped back down to a frown as she started walking fast to avoid having a conversation with her. Riley ran after her with her heels clicking the ground.

she latched on and smiled as maya stopped walking.

" I will never be alone around you will i?" maya asked as riley responded giggling. they walked down the hall as people glanced at them. maya looked deadly at them as if she were a zombie. they slowly talked to one another making comments of the two.

" fake" maya hissed as riley dug her nails into her arms. maya felt her skull start to ache as she whimpered. she snatched her hand from riley walking away. she bumped into someone and fell down.

" watch it dumbo" she yelled standing up and smacking the person on the side of their head. she stared at him as his mouth moved , but no words came out.

" You look so..... dead" he mumbled as maya rolled her eyes. Not noticing the curiosity in his eyes as he said his statement she took it as an insult instead.

" ive none that for a while now. move it" she shoved to guy to the ground and walked away. riley quickly walked to the guy and helped him up.

" i'm sorry for my friend shes a little moody some time" riley apologies. she smiled showing off her braces and the man blinked.

" its hard to believe you too are friends, you seem to have nothing in common" the guy whispered.

" it seemed like that, but we destiney brought us together whether we liked it or not. i remember when we met in the graveyard. it's weird to think that new friends can be found in the weirdest places" riley explained staring at her braclet.

" you really care about her don't you?" the guy asked as riley sighed.

" i feel broken without her, and i know she feels the same way about me"

" why is she like that. what happened to her past?" riley smiled fighting back tears.

" she lost someone just like i did. well that's what i guess since we both were at the graveyard, but we both grew over it" her voice hitched a little.

" whats your name?" riley asked trying to keep herself from tearing up. she knew that meeting new people would always make her happy.

" farkle" he held out both his hands and clasped them on top of rileys. riley shook it and smiled.

"riley"

***
" I'm not worried " said Ben. " in auradon we can count on our heroes to protect us". " I don't feel like a hero" said Carlos " that's okay " said mal with a rueful smile " remember what the professor said? We're the villains you root for in the story" ~mr.bonus finished reading. He stared at his class in the cold dead eyes.

Lucas- who was preferred to be a bad boy- raised his hands up as he picked on him. " why are we reading a Junior high novel, descendants it's even confronted to our grade levels and a story of fairy tails does not really affect our lives in any way" he asked. Mr.bonus smiled at his questioned straightening the crook of his vest.

" very glade you asked. In this adventure the four teens had choices to choice between their friends or their lives rather to leave them or join them. Each of them had the ability to abandon each other and leave each other alone, but instead they thought of what they had learned and used it against their anxiety. That fact that they stood out together just started today's lesson." He had stopped to write something down on the board.