Lilo Sick Family Stories

So this is my new sick fic stories!! Lilo parents with the other three as their kids :) this will be a collection of short stories about the family when one or more of them get sick.

It's not going to be one long story like my Ziam, but multiple stories put in one book. So maybe if Harry is sick the chapter will be titled Harry and if there will be two parts Harry part 1 and Harry part 2 :) Make sense??

Here's some background on the family!!

THE BOYS ARENT FAMOUS AND THIS IS NOT AGE PLAY :)

Liam and Louis have been married for almost 12 years. Liam co owns his own convenient store near the local high school where Louis is a music teacher. Liam and his cousin Dan own it together. During basketball season, Liam coaches the middle schoolers, where Louis is also a part time soccer coach there out of pure love for the game.

The males have three boys.

Harry- Louis's biological son, a 16 year old who is in love with music. He sings and plays a little piano and guitar. Harry is a normal teenager so he doesn't spend much of his free time with family but rather in his room, but he loves them more then anything.

Niall- a 11 year old who wants nothing more than to play sports. He's on both of his dad's middle school teams and hopes to make it big in one of them. Niall really looks up to his dad's and spends as much time with them as he can. He loves being a big brother and really wants Harry to teach him how to play guitar.

Zayn- the bouncing 5 year old who's really shy. He loves nothing more then to color! He keeps Liam and Louis both on their toes most of the time because he's always so happy and wants to be with one of them but he's really laid back and well behaved.

Liam is papa and Louis is daddy/dad

Harry calls Liam, Liam

Does this sound good to you guys?? I have some ideas for it but if you would like to see something go ahead and comment! :) I'm going to start this book when my concussion is cleared!! Love you :)

My original idea for lilo pairing with the other boys as the kids, came off another book but I changed a lot and made the characters mine. The other book is amazing! It's called becoming one and is really good :)

Hope you like it :)