Louis

Hi guys :) even though a lot of you are telling me you wanted a Liam part 2 I don't think I'll write one right now.... I may in the future though.

But anyway here's a Louis one.

So Harry is 15, Niall 11, and Zayn 4 :)
It's spring time :)

And the beginning of this was so hard to write hahaha sorry if it's a little awkward.
--------------

Liam had noticed a trend in the Tomlinson house hold.

This family just couldn't fight off illnesses.

Either two of the kids would be sick at the same time, him and Louis were sick at the same time, himself and a child were sick during the same time or his husband and one of the kids were sick at the same time. There was always someone coming home sick weather it be one of them or all of them.

Any way you look at, with any illness, the family couldn't fight off germs to keep themselves healthy.

And with this stomach flu going around, he knew it would hit the house in a matter of time.

---------

"Lou?" Liam questioned, a concerned expression on his face as he knocked on the males ensuite bathroom at about 9:45

Louis had been in there for nearly 20 minutes trying to settle his stomach.

"Gaahh" Liam heard Louis grunt in response singling it still wasn't safe for him to enter the bathroom.

He sighed making his way back towards the edge of the bed waiting for his husband to emerge.

------------

"Liam? Can you come here?" Louis whimpered from inside the bathroom.

Liam jumped off the bed going to the door. "What do you need hon? You okay?"

"Can you get me a cool cloth?" Louis's voice was barely heard from the other side of the door.

"You want me to come in babe?" Liam questioned making sure that's what Louis wanted.

"Yeah." Louis cringed as he heard the handle turn. He looked away from Liam in embarrassment.

Liam's heart broke at the sight of his husband. Louis was sat on the toilet, his arms wrapped tightly around his stomach, pants down around his ankles and his shirtless upper body covered in a shine of sweat.

"Sweetheart..." Liam cooed as he soaked the towel in cold water before ringing it out.

"Do you think dinners just not agreeing with you or are you coming down with something?" Liam asked softly as he placed the wet cloth on the back of Louis's neck.

Louis shivered at the cool touch but let out a sigh of content. "I don't know.." He whined as his stomach made gurgling noises.

"Okay... Yell if you need me." Liam whispered seeing that as a q to leave as he placed a kiss to Louis's sweaty forehead.

Louis nodded his head as he listened to Liam walk out and shut the door again.

--------------

Liam's head shot up from the pillow it was resting on when the bathroom door finally opened.

"Hey." Liam whispered as he turned the tv off.

"Hi" Louis answered shakily. His body slightly hunched over as he crumpled weakly onto his side of the bed a hand wrapped protectingly around his sore stomach.

"You okay?" Liam asked softly as he moved over on the bed and wrapped an arm lightly around Louis's waist rubbing his bare tummy.

"Not really..." Louis whined curling up into himself. "Can you get a bucket? I feel sick..."