Liam

The boys are married
Harry is 16, Niall is 11, Zayn is 5
It's summer witch means Harry works full time at DiAMs

•-••-••-••-••-••-•

"Babe do you need help cleaning up?" Louis questioned as he walked into the kitchen where Liam was doing the dishes from dinner.

"Yes please." Louis heard Liam whisper back.

"You okay sweetheart?" Louis asked walking over and placing an arm around Liam's waist before looking up at his husbands face.

"I've got a rotten headache." Liam sighed turning towards Louis.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Louis chuckled slightly as he took the dirty plate out of Liam's hands before placing it in the sink and turning the tap off.

"Why don't we go cuddle up on the couch yeah?" Louis offered trying to get Liam to relax a bit.

"What about the boys?" Liam questioned worried about who knows what.

"What about them? Harry's in his room FaceTiming Ed, he's in Florida right now and Niall told me he would play with Zayn for awhile." Louis reasoned taking some stress off of Liam's shoulders.

"Alright." Liam whispered as he placed his forefinger and thumb on the bridge of his noes pinching it slightly.

"Come on." Louis placed his hand on the small of Liam's back and guided his tiered body towards the other room.

•-••-••-••-••-••-•

The two boys had been laying on the couch for only about 20 minutes. Louis lightly messaging Liam's temples as he tried to sleep.

"How you doing?" Louis whispered lightly.

"My stomaches kinda uneasy now..." Liam whimpered unhappily.

"Does your head still hurt?" Louis questioned as he moved his hands down to Liam's stomach lightly rubbing it.

"Yeah" Was the simple answer Louis got back before there were loud footsteps followed by yelling and laughing.

Liam cringed as Zayn came running into the living room with Niall chasing behind him.

"Hey!" Louis said quietly but sternly enough to catch the boys attention.

"Papa's not feeling good, can you guys please calm down?" Louis said trying not to seem mad.

Of course this caught the boys attention and they both turned around with worried expressions.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"Are you okay papa?" Zayns lip quivered slightly.

"I'm fi-" Liam was stopped in his thoughts as Louis interrupted.

"He'll be okay but right now he is not fine." Louis shot Liam a glance. "He has a headache and his stomach hurts."

Zayn quietly walked over to the couch before he climbed up settling into Liam's side trying to make him feel better.

Louis smiled down at the pair as Niall asked if he could get them anything.

"No that's alright bud. You can go play some xbox if you want." Louis offered up, witch he usually didn't do on week nights. The 11 year old immediately ran out of the room excitedly.

Louis just watched in silence as Liam and Zayn both feel asleep. Liam cuddled into Louis, Zayn cuddled into Liam.

•-••-••-••-••-••-•