Notes :)

Hi guys! So here's some information you'll need to know!

FIRST please go read the last chapter as I change some things.

At the beginning of each chapter I'll tell you: who's sick, the boys ages, if Liam and Louis are married yet, and the season (winter=basketball time, fall=soccer time, spring is just spring I guess, and summer=Harry working all day at DiAMs and etc.)

Each chapter will be different so if in one chapter I put something about Liam getting sick when he's over tired, that may not apply to every chapter.

BUT some things may apply to every chapter, such as when Zayns happy or excited he likes to be with Louis but if he's hurt, sick, upset, tired he's likes being with Liam. Niall is the other way around just so you know. :)

So anyway I'll let you know if something is throughout or not :)

Here's a prologue type thing!
-----------------------------------

Liam and Louis met in college.

Louis was in rout to becoming a music teacher. At age 23, he was juggling school and the fact that he's a single dad of one.

Liam was learning to become a sound engineer. Much to his dislike, he's father was making him. Liam was 21 and hadn't worked a day in his life due to the fact his family does extremely well money wise.

The two met through mutual friends who we're getting together for a guys night out. They got along great and soon found themselves good friends.

Louis was the first to come out, he told Liam he didn't want to ruin their friendship but he was bisexual.....

But of course Liam was thrilled with the news as he had already developed feelings for his mate. Liam quickly told Louis up front he was gay.

The pair started dating soon after. Liam meeting Louis little guy, Harry William, named after Louis, and Louis found himself inside Liam's huge flat most nights.

•-••-••-••-••-••-••-•

After two years, Liam popped the question to Louis over dinner, will you marry me?

Of course Louis said yes:)

6 months later they had the wedding.

Harry was the ring barrier and Louis best man. Liam's cousin Dan, who had pretty much been his brother growing up, was Liam's best man.

3 months following the wedding, Louis became a high school music teacher in a near by town where Dan and his wife happened to live.

The family of three moved into a nice little neighborhood near the school and Liam and Dan decided to open a little store: DiAMs place. (The two would alternate days getting up to open the store and both their kids end up working there)

•-••-••-••-••-••-•

5 more months would past before Harry's 5th birthday. and he told Louis all he wanted was a little brother....

Liam was so happy! he had wanted to start a family with Louis, and now Harry wanted them to as well.

Niall James came along shortly after. the bubbly 8 month old being given the same middle as Liam. The new Tomlinson was adopted into the household from a small foster home just outside London.

•-••-••-••-••-••-•

Louis had been working at the school for 8 years now. DiAMs Place was doing great and both Tomlinson kids were in school.

Liam brought up the fact he missed having a little one around and the thought of another child came into the house.

From the same foster home as Niall, Zayn Daniel, being named after Dan, was adopted 4 months later. The two year old had beautiful big eyes and dark black hair. When Louis and Liam saw him, they both knew the family was complete.

•-••-••-••-••-••-•

Follow the Tomlinson's throughout this time (and more) as they fight off germs and get sick! :)

People you will need to know other then the boys:

Dan- Liam's cousin/bestfriend, co-owner of DiAMs, Niall and Zayn call him uncle Dan.

Jess- Dans wife, Ni and Z call her Aunt Jess

EJ- Dans 10 year old son and Nialls bestfriend

Echo- Dans 4 year old daughter and Zayns friend

Simon Cowell will play Louis's boss/ Harry's principle

Josh Devine will play Louis's close friend and the other music teacher

Nick Grimshaw is Harry's friend

Ed Sheeran is Harry's bestfriend

Karen is Liam's mom and Jay is Louis's mom :)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PEOPLE! I KNOW THAT!

I am simple using them in a story

•-••-••-••-••-••-•

I hope you guys like the idea! Please comment what you want to see to give me ideas, feedback would be great and the first part will be up as soon as I can! hopefully today :)

I love you all