Chapter 24

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE I AM NOT PLAGIARIZING HER WORK, I HAVE GOTTEN FULL PERMISSION TO DO THIS

Chapter 24

Messing Around, Swimming Contest, and Contest Announcement

(This is sorta gonna be a break from the intense part of the story, as even if I read it, it took me a few hours to understand EVERYTHING. But don't worry reader chan, I have a plan ;) Also this chapter is set in Summer, and so will be the next other chapters. )

Alphys' POV:

"PAPY WAIT!!!" I heard Frisk say. I was still blushing from what Mettaton did, I hate this bikini...

"What is it Human Frisk?" Papyrus stated. I looked out and saw Papyrus stop running, making Undyne knock them off they're feet, as she started to noogie Papyrus as Shelby Frisk (Shelby Frisk is what I'll call her) and Frisk ran away and laughed at Undyne and Papyrus's behaviour. They stopped right in front of the room me and Mettaton were in. Mettaton opened the shades that blocked the window. I swear, if Mettaton-

"UNDYNE DEAR~ HERE'S YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND~~" Mettaton yelled at Undyne as she looked at me. I started blushing 50 shades of red. (ahahaha you thought I would put grey would you? No? Okay... XD) "U-Undyne, d-d-dont look...!" I managed to stutter out. "She's all yours darling~" Mettaton said as she started to walk out. Undyne started blushing as well. "Alphys! You look cute!" She said as she walked up to me and picked me up. I started blushing harder than normal. I still wasn't used to this... "Wanna swim?" She asked me as I simply nodded. She then held me up and she ran towards the Ocean. "NGAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She yelled as she canon balled into the water. (If you're asking how Undyne saw her, imagine a house that has a few rooms that was glass. It was on the first floor, and the blinds were closed. Then Mettaton opened it and then yeah.)

Y/n's POV:

I was walking back to the others, as I was finishing my first ice cream of the week. I already finished my first smoothie. Once I got there, I saw Undyne holding Alphys in the water. She appears to be blushing a lot. Monster kid being splashed by Harac, Papyrus, Mom, Napstablook and Mettaton with Toriel cooking for lunch, Asgore just chilling, Shelby Frisk and Frisk making sand castles, and S and Asriel playing with each other in the water... Ishipit.

I finished my ice cream as I looked at Sans. He was grinning... More than usual... Hmm... What could that mean. Wait- a blue Aura surrounded me I was then lifted up in the air. "aaaaAAHHHH SANSSS!!!!" I yelled as I looked down at him. He was laughing. "Just- just wait." He said. He started walking towards the Ocean. "SANS IM NOT EVEN IN MY SWIMSUIT YET!" I yelled. The aura disappeared as I dropped down into the water. I got up and looked for Sans. "Looking for me?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Sans behind me. He booped my nose as he teleported back to shore. "Ugh..." I started to swim back but I was stopped by Undyne. "Hey punk! Wanna have a swimming Contest?!" She asked. I thought about it... "Sure why not? I'll just change into my swim suit." I said as I swam back to shore. I saw Sans still laughing. I had an idea. He was still wearing his normal clothes, not his swim suit. I looked around and saw a bucket. Perfect. I swam to Shelby Frisk and Frisk. "Yo frisk! Can I borrow the bucket for a sec?" I asked. "Sure! Me and Shelby Frisk we're gonna go looking for shells anyway." Frisk signed. Shelby Frisk gave me the bucket as I filled it with water. Sans was still laughing... I'm surprised he didn't have to breathe yet. What he's a skeleton. Oh yeah. I got out of the water and sneaked behind him. Then, SPLASH! I threw the water at him. "What? Y/n! GET BACK HERE!" Sans yelled at me as he started chasing me.