Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Love in the Air, Memories and Nightmares, Dance Practice and a Missing Friend

(Hallo, sorry for not updating in over a few months. I've been feeling... Discouraged lately... But I'll try to get through it. And don't worry, I don't plan to discontinue this book any time. We don't need two authors giving this book up now would we?)

2nd Person POV:

You wake up to the sound of your phone playing (favorite song). It was currently 8:00 am. You see (P/n [Puppy's name]) is laying down on your legs asleep. You slowly got up so you could avoid waking up your poor pup. You drowsily went downstairs and saw everyone except Sans and Harac on the dining table. "Good morning Y/n! Did you get a good night's sleep?" Asriel said, making you the center of attention. "mornin' yeah I slept well..." You stated yawning. "Have you seen Sans anywhere?" You questioned. "HUMAN Y/N! MY LAZYBONES BROTHER SANS IS STILL ASLEEP IN HIS BEDROOM. DO YOU MIND WAKING HIM UP?" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen. "Oh, ok." So you started going up the long flight of stairs.

As you were getting sans, the people down on the dining table had some conversations.

"So Asriel, since you're a monster, you can start fights whenever you please?" S asked already knowing the answer. His eyes widened and he chuckled. "You already know the answer to that S." He said laughing. S laughed along with him too. Toriel, (Mom's Name), Undyne and Papyrus were cooking in the kitchen, Alphys was talking to Mettaton who was hugging Napstablook, Shelby Frisk was talking to Frisk and Asgore was reading a newspaper.

The laughter between the two died down and silence came. Asriel blushed and S looked away flustered as well. Suddenly S' eyes turned yellow. "Aww, you two are getting along well!! YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE AHHH!!" Blossom screeched out. Then her eyes turned brown again. "Blossom, that was the worst timing possible." S said blushing. Asriel blushed as well and looked away. "I-im going to the restroom..." S said as she got up and walked away. Asriel immediately got up and went after her.

S' POV:

S: Great job guys! You just embarrassed me.

Trixi: You can't blame me, it was Blossoms fault.

Blossom: Hey Trixi! You weren't supposed to say that!

Sky: Girls please! No fighting inside this mind.

Trixi: Sky you don't have to interfere.

Ralph: Guys, we should get back to talking about the-

Everyone except S: SHHHHH--

Ralph: ;-;

S: Okay, I've had it. What on Earth are you guys talking about?!

Sky: S we told you we can't tell. She told us not to.

S: who's she!? Tell me now!

Sky: I'm sorry, we just can't.

"S...?" Asriel asked cautiously. I turned around and saw Asriel. "Oh, hi azzy! I'm sorry I ran off like that." I said with a kind smile. "Oh thank goodness, I thought you were mad at me." Asriel said making me kinda flustered. "What? No! I'm sorry if I made you feel that way..." I stated. "Well, I'm sorry too. Let's go back to the table." He said as he grabbed my hand and we went back to the table. I blushed once again.

Y/n's POV:

"Sans open up! It's breakfast!!!" I yelled out. All I heard was a low groan. "SANS DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE!" I yelled once again. This time I heard steps, then nothing. I was about to enter until I was interrupted. "Okay let's go down." I heard sans say. In return I let out a screech and fell back onto the door. "Y/n! Are you okay up there?" I heard Mom say. "Yeah I'm fine. I just saw a spider." I yelled back. "A spider huh?" Sans said startling me again. "Sans please, I can't get used to that." I say breathing heavily.