???!!!!!

(Y/N) POV

I haven't felt any better since I woke up this morning. I had a huge anxiety attack last night and I'm still having it. I know that people think that I'm happy all the time because that is how I show myself in videos. But in reality I'm sad a good amount of the time.

I'm worthless

I'm nothing

I'm just a show

I'm ugly

Many people hate me

No one will love me

2-D won't love me.

2-D's POV

I knocked on (Y/N)'s flat door. Nobody answered. The door is unlocked, maybe she is still sleeping? I called on her cellphone, the ringtone sounded through the walls. Then I heard something falling. I entered the flat to see what was going on.

Then I saw her, she was lying on the floor. She wasn't moving.

"(Y/N)!" I rushed to her to pick her up in my arms. She looked like she fainted. She then started saying things in her sleep.

"No one likes me."She said, with her eyes closed.
"I like you, (Y/N)." I told her. She still had her eyes closed.
"No one wants me." She said, yet again, with her eyes closed still.
"I want you, (Y/N)." I told her, but she still was in her faint.
"No one loves me." She said.
"I love you, (Y/N)." I told her. She slightly opened her eyes. She looked up at me.
"Yes, (Y/N), I love you." I told her. She started crying, then she hugged me.