Studio time

2-D's POV

So I invited (Y/N) to the studio, Murdoc said that it was fine for her to go. She was so excited. When we arrived I introduced her to the rest of the band, Noodle and Russel really seemed to like her. Murdoc in the other hand, seemed to like her a little too much.

"2-D, come here. You have to finish your singing recording." Noodle called me. I stood up and told (Y/N) that I will be right back.

(Y/N)'s POV

After 2-D left to record Noodle and I were talking, she is a very nice person. She also told me that she watched some of my videos. We spent about an hour talking and then 2-D told me that he had to go to the store to buy something for Murdoc. I just kept talking to Noodle and then Russel came in. We started to talk all for about 15 minutes and then Murdoc asked me to come with him.

"Hey, I was wondering If yeh know, like to go somewhere?" He asked me pointing to the stairs. 2-D told me to be careful with Murdoc so I politely said that I preferred to talk to the rest of the band members while waiting for 2-D. He then relived that he is not gonna get anywhere with me.

2-D came back and he looked a little bit sad and nervous.
"(Y/N), we have to go back to London in two weeks." He said, I was crushed. After we had became official, he had to leave. "And I was wondering if you liked to move to London with us." I of course said yes.

When I got back home I packed everything and flipped the camera on. Yeah It didn't took long to pack everything because I lived in a very small apartment.

"Hey guys! So guess what? IM MOVING TO LONDON!!" I screamed. That was the entire video.