Really?

Sorry this is an author's note. Sooooo, tell me if you are liking this story. I am. Gimme some suggestions on what reader and 2-D should do. I have many ideas, but I want to see if there are any better ideas than mine. Ok bbyyyeeee

——

(Y/N)'s POV

This isn't a dream. He really said that. As soon as I heard him say that I hugged him.
"Really?" I whispered. I looked into his black eyes with tears in mine.
"Yes, (Y/N). I really do love you." He said.
"I..... I love you too." I said. He looked into my e/c eyes, and I looked into his. He started to pull me close. He placed his arms in my lower back and I slid my hand in his blue spiky hair.  I leaned close, he did the same. His lips touched mine. He had rough lips. The kiss was not sloppy, but it wasn't a light touch. It was a little passionate, i could taste a little cigarette flavor in his lips.

3rd person POV

"(Y/N)," he he said while placing his forehead in yours.
"Yes?" You asked.
"We are recording here tomorrow, want to come?" He asked you.
"Sure." You said smiling. He picked you up from the ground and placed you in your bed. Just as he let you go, he got a text from Murdoc.

Murdoc: 2-D! If you don't get your arse here I will go and steal that little girlfriend of yours.

"Hey, Murdoc just texted me.  He wants me in the studio to finish up something. " he said.
" it's fine, thank you for helping me." You said. He leaned towards you and he pecked your lips.
"Bye love." He said. "Bye, love you." You said.