20| phone call/ twitter

INCOMING CALL FROM justin ❤️

ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

{ACCEPT} OR DECLINE

CALL ACCEPTED

__

"hey angel" 

"hey jay, how are you?"

"i'm doing ok, i'm just missing you a lot, i go back on tour in a few days and i wanna see you"

"i miss you to jay, i have photo shoot tomorrow, after that i can head to yours?"

"yeah that's ok with me, but angel can i ask you something?

"shoot, i'm all ears"

"do you want to go on another date with me?, i-i mean only if you want to again"

"jay of course i would love to, what do you have in mind?"

"maybe a movie date? i mean there's a movie theater close to where i live and we can go if you want"

"sure jay, after the photo shoot, i'll go to yours and then we can go, i'm gonna be in a rush since when i get out it's gonna be rude hour, i'm gonna pack extra clothes so i can change at yours, it's that ok?"

"si si , mi casa is your casa"

"mi amor, your spanish is a little rusty, but we'll work on that"

"holy shit what ever word you said it was hot"

"oh lord justin, what are you doing though i hear shuffling"

"esther won't let me bathe her so i'm trying to catch her and alfredo is being a fatass and not helping and he's only sitting on the couch"

"HEY! THATS RUDE"

"TO BAD"

"amor, justin call her over for treats that's what i do for my cat and she'll go over to you and then grab her"

"alfredo stop being a chicken alfredo and help my poor boy catch his puppy"

"I HATE YOU DANIELA"

"HATE YOU TOO CHICKEN ALFREDO" 

"mi amor, call her over for treats and i promise she'll go to you, i'm not doing anything right now, i can head to yours too and we can hang out more, only if you want i don't wanna intrude

"angel i would love to see your beautiful face again, come over, alfredo will be here and some of my friends are here so you can meet them, i'll see you in a few?"

"yeah give me your address and i'll drive over there, i'll be there in 30, bye mi amor"

"i'll send it to you right now, bye angel see you soon"

CALL ENDED

____
NEW TWEET FROM BILLBOARD

billboard: You Know I'm No Good by Daniela Santiago ft

billboard: You Know I'm No Good by Daniela Santiago ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj has reached #1 in over 34 countries! including the U.S @danibaby @arianagrande @nickiminaj

|
danibaby has retweeted billboard tweet!

danibaby: #1 thank you so much for the support i love you and stay tune for upcoming music! 💛

___

i'm really sorry this chapter is so late :( i was so busy with school and drama club , i'll try to update a little sooner !
until next time !
-hennessy ❤️