22| article

DANIELA SANTIAGO AND JUSTIN BIEBER OFFICIAL?

(Daniela and Justin leaving the movie theater)

These past few weeks we've recently seen Daniela Santiago and Justin Bieber out and about all the time! Now we are wondering why the pair of friends have been all cuddly all of a sudden, in recent interview on Ellen Justin had talked about the Latina beauty very fondly just before Daniela had surprised him. Also very recently on Ryan Seacrest's pod cast Daniela had spoken about Justin and their so called "friendship"

"So what's the whole ore deal on you and Justin?"

"He's a wonderful person, such a sweet man and I couldn't ask for a better friend, but being around him you get to see the pressure he goes through each day with the media, I admire him a lot to see him be as strong as he is and move past the rumores or the paps. It was weird because when I was a teen, I was super obsessed with him and his music, but now being around him is just a wave of positive energy coming your way and I love that."

"Has he had any influence on your career or has given you advice?"

"Oh definitely, part of my reason to peruse my music career was because of my mom and him. I just thought how he followed his dreams and that I could follow mine, we give each other advice really. But the advice he's given me really have worked and helped me stay sane with the media. I mean it's not pretty walking down those streets with flashes in your face it could really ruin your eyesight"

Now we've seen them around each other, or Daniela coming out of his house in his clothes, we all are wondering if there is more than a friendship going between them.

(Photo taken of the Daniela and Justin leaving his house)

Recently Daniela had dropped her new single "You Know I'm No Good For You" now listening to it we ask if it's about the pop prince Justin. We ask for your opinion and what you think is going on!

Follow us on Twitter & Instagram!
-E!news

Read more about Red Carpet Do's and Don't!

___

wow this sucked, i haven't been really writing because i've been studying for my exam that's coming up and i'm really sorry for not updating! but this was just a filler, the next few chapters are gonna have my bbys dani and justin! 
-until next time!
hennessy