24| instagram/real life

SAYING GOODBYE WASN'T EASY FOR DANIELA, when the alarm went off she knew she had to bid Justin goodbye and that's what she dreaded

SAYING GOODBYE WASN'T EASY FOR DANIELA, when the alarm went off she knew she had to bid Justin goodbye and that's what she dreaded. She was snuggled up against him only in his purpose tour hoodie and his sweat pants, it was already 4 am and Justin was already packed to go, Scooter would be around 4:45, it gave her around 45 minutes to spend time with him. He looked at her and gave her a smile, "I'm going to miss cuddling with you a lot" she giggled and kissed his cheek and looked up at him. "I'm going to miss you in general Justin, me vas a dar mucha falta"

He only looked at her confused not understand a word she said, he just sighed Justin didn't want the 45 minutes to end what he wanted was to spend the 4 months with her going on adventures and enjoying things with her. "You know my favorite tattoo of yours is the crown one, it's my favorite at all of them" Daniela said as she traced over the tattoo lightly, Daniela was only thinking what a great weekend they had together or how he took her on a date, or played hide-and-seek with her. Tears brimmed her eyes as later back up and looked at him, she was trying to hold back her tears but she couldn't they came pouring down her face.

"Justin I'm going to miss you with all my heart, and I don't want you to leave me but you have too, I'm attached to you already and you have done so many nice things to me that not a lot of guys have and I want you to know that I'm going to be waiting here with killer cookies for you to eat" she slightly giggled as he laid up and wiped her tears. He pulled her forward leaning her forehead against his, "And I'm gonna come home to the most beautiful girl who makes fantastic cookies, I'm gonna go on tour missing the girl who laughs at everything, who brightens up my day, who makes me happy"

He leaned against her lips slowly kissing her, but filled with passion and adoration, his phone rang meaning it was time to leave. She got up from his bed intertwining their fingers as she walked him to his door, he grabbed his her by the waist and smashed his lips this time more rushed and passionate. "Now that's a goodbye kiss" he said making her blush profoundly. "I'll be back for those cookies"

"I'll be here waiting for you when you arrive, vía con dios"

She kissed him and he left out the door, she couldn't help but shed tears, of course she was going to miss him, she had fallen for him so deeply. He made her heart flutter and sore. She sighed getting her stuff packed (stealing a couple of Justin's t-shirts, sweats, and hoodies) and grabbing Esther's things and left locking the door behind her making sure there was no paparazzi in sight, and to her luck it was too early for them to be out. She put Esther in the front seat and drove out back to her new house still shedding tears.

.  .  .  . 

danibaby got this cutie to keep me company 🐶 estherthepuppy #happynationalpuppyday

danibaby
got this cutie to keep me company 🐶
estherthepuppy #happynationalpuppyday

2,510,112 likes   52,318 comments

view all comments

username: WAIT SO SHE HAS JUSTINS DOG WTF

username: i smell the relationship from here

username: #dustin

username: YASSSS #dustin

username: now she stealing his dog for likes, girl please

username: i think you leave bc i'm gonna snatch your weave

franbeele: I NEED TO MEET PUPPPYYYYYYYY

blakemartinez: get over your self fran

therealem: can this puppy be any cuter

jenben: i'm gonna steal it and never give her back yo

username: me trying to use slang ^

username: please no jen

username: ew so that means she was hanging out with him, be careful justin don't catch a disease

username: what you about to catch are these hands, don't hate appreciate

jacobmatthews: text me

username: how about no? 💀💀

username: REPORTED 🚫‼️

username: EXIT RN I CANT STAND TO SEE YOUR USERNAME

username: *takes away verification*

justinbieber: take care of her, that's my buddy

danibaby: how rood, she's my buddy now justinbieber

danibaby: blakemartinez franbeele therealem jenben come over let's eat pizza and watch tv

username: the most relatable celeb ever ^

billboard: #happynationalpuppyday !! 🐶🐶

justinbieber: make sure she doesn't love you more !!!!!

danibaby: can't make no promises mi amor justinbieber

username : DID I JUST-

username: I THINK WE ALL DID-

username: WE ALL WITNESSED AND ICONIC MOMENT IN HISTORY

username: i can die in peace now

.  .  .  .

this chapter was sooo bad it's like 1 am and i'm so tired, dani and justin are my bbys and i love them sm , but it's a little short , but i'll try to make the next one a little longer. sorry for the wait babes !

ummm i came up with dustin but if you have any other ship names let me know or comment them!!
-
all the love- h x