28| real life/imessage/media

DANIELA EXPECTED THIS BRUNCH TO BE QUICK, she knew that this absolutely was a bad idea

DANIELA EXPECTED THIS BRUNCH TO BE QUICK, she knew that this absolutely was a bad idea. Walking over to the couple she felt stiff and uncomfortable she hated to fake feelings but she didn't want to seem rude. "Daniela! Oh my god you look absolutely amazing!" Florence squealed in delight as she got up from her chair and hugged the petite girl.

"Thank you! You're glowing Florence!"

She walked over to the table placing her phone on the table and getting herself situated. Daniela wasn't really sure as to what was going to go down in this dinner but she knew that Florence has always been nosey and Daniela knows that she wasn't gonna hold back any personal questions. "I'm so happy you made it here today, I really wanted to introduce to you my fiancé Joe" She smiled and took a quick glance at him, he was good looking and totally Florence's type.

"It's very nice to finally meet you, you must be so lucky to have each other"

"We actually met here in Colombia, right after you left my brother-"

Ouch. Daniela felt her heart sting a little bit, of course in Jacobs sick mind he would want to play the victim especially when it came to their relationship. She looked back at Florence as she was still going on about how her and Joe met. "And yeah couple of weeks ago he flew out me and my family and proposed to me"

"I really am so happy for you, it must be ha-"

"So I've been hearing you have a new boyfriend and that you guys are like official and stuff"

Florence had cut off Daniela and went straight into it, Daniela is a private girl especially when it came to her relationships with other people. With Justin going on tour she didn't really know what they were, but she knew that they both liked each other a lot. "Well no, I don't have a boyfriend currently I'm just enjoying things right now" she kept it short and sweet because she hated saying anything about her private life.

"So like Jacob is here near by, would you want to see him?"

"Babe you ca-"

Joe knew the horrible things Daniela went through with Jacob, a couple dates after meeting Florence she spilled everything after 3 glasses of wine. Florence gave him a look which shut him up right away, making Daniela super uncomfortable. "I don't think it's a very good idea right now Florence, we separated for a reason"

"But he misses you-"

"Florence please respect my decision, If me coming to see you is not enough then I should probably leave"

"We haven't even ordered, please Daniela stay"

"No I think it's best if leave, it's really good seeing you happy" and with that she walked about the restaurant in a sour mood. Daniela's bodyguards were there to escort her safely back to her home as she threw her purse angrily on the bed. Daniela couldn't hold back anymore and just let her tears fall. The many times she cried over that damn man and his family was more than she can count.