Someone is jelouse

*After an hour*

I went home with a smile on my face, even thou they laughed at me because the cake bump on my face.

But still I laughed at my self also like a crazy girl.

When I arrived home I press the doorbell and my mom opened the door I gave her a smile on my face and asked.

"How's bonding with your boyfriend?"

"Mom! How did you know about it.?!"

I acted that she never found out.

"Well. I knew it just a couple hours ago when Riley went to our house."

We both laughed to our self.

"Zelle.. I know that your grown up right now, enjoying teenage life and finding someone to inspire you. Well your father and I met when we were 9th grade, we grown up together happily and the time comes we married, but I never expected that someday I'll be loosing your father."

Mother said that to me and the tears in her eyes fell.

I hugged my my mom and thanked for everything she done to my life.

After we hugged I said to my mom that Riley's mom inviting us to had a dinner on next Saturday night.

I quickly run to my room and write again in my diary.

"Dear Dairy,

I enjoyed being with Riley's band. I never knew that he was great in singing high notes and playing some music instruments.

While I was watching them while practicing with my mouth opened Toby surprised me and the cake bump on my face. They stop practicing and laughing. This time is a time that I enjoyed my moment with my boyfriend and the band even thou I feel a little embarrassed."

I close my diary and hide it again on my memory box.

*After One day*

I opened my eyes and it was Monday.

I quickly take a shower, changed my clothes for school and Run downstairs to take my breakfast after taking my breakfast the school bus arrived.

I quickly get out of my house and say good bye in my mom.

When I entered the school bus I seat beside Riley and gaved him a smile and hi.

"Hey.. Sup..Hi."

"Oh.. Hi Zelle"

He kissed my cheek and smile.

Riley's POV:

My ex- girlfriend Stracy was on our back seat.

When she saw Zelle she looks angry and jealous to her.

But I don't love Stracy anymore because she's not the girl that I want. I want to be with Zelle because she's funny, nice, playful and beautiful.

I looked at her so that she would more jealous.

After many minutes we arrived at school.

"Zelle.. Bye.. See ya after school!"

"See ya also boyfriend."

"Bye girlfriend"

"Bye boyfriend."

We separated and went to each others class rooms.

Zelle's POV:

After 1st and 2nd subject we had a vacant.

I went to my locker to put my books and notebooks and then there was a girl came up to me that around my age and I guess it was Stracy.

She was standing in front of me.

"Well. Are you Riley's Girlfriend?"

My hands turned wet and I feel nervous.

"Yeah. I am why?"

"Well. I am Stracy Craymer EX-GIRLFRIEND of Riley!"

I can't look at her because I was afraid of her.

"And how about you? What's your name brat?"

My eyes wide when she call me brat.

"Umm. Zelle Williams."

"Oh nice to meet you. And by the way DONT FOLLOW MY EX BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE STILL LOVE ME AND HE DONT LOVE YOU BECAUSE HE JUST USE YOU!!!"

I wanna cry, and my head down.

"I am so sorry Stracy. I am sorry. Yeah you are the first girl that Riley loved I am so sorry."

I turned at her and walk faster, crying and found place that I would be alone.

While I was walking faster Femie saw me.

Femie's POV:

"Zelle.. What happened?"

I asked her that question but she never answered and I ask her again.

"Zelle.. What happened tell me? This is all about Riley and he's EX?"

And finally she turned and answer my question with a tears fall from her eyes.

"Yes.. This is all about Riley. Please tell him after class that we need to talk at the freaking cemetery!!"

"Zelle tell me what happened I am your best friend maybe I can help you to your problem!"

She hugged me and said this words.

"Just tell Riley that her Ex girlfriend came up to me. OK.. Just tell him after class."

I had no choice I just follow what she says.

Zelle's POV:

I walk faster but when I remember Stracy tell that words to me that Riley still loved her my heart is hurting.

Then I arrived at the cemetery I was afraid because I am the only people there who was walking then I found a place a gazebo that full of leaves and it seems it was odd place.

I cry and cry there I can't believe Riley do this to me.

Riley's POV:

After class a girl stopped in front of my way I don't know that girl but its looks around my age. I don't know why she knows my name. And she's looks in Trouble.

"Riley!.. Riley..! I am Femie. Zelle's best friend, Zelle's in trouble."

"What! What is it!"

"Zelle's goes to cemetery because you need to talk to her right now."

My mind goes awaken because I think maybe she would do suicide or she would kill her self.

I quickly run and go to cemetery.

And I think someone is jealous that makes our relationship broken.