Sorry for everything

Riley's POV:

I found her crying at the cemetery when I came up to her she shouted me.

"I Hate You Riley! Tell is this true that you just used me and you still love Stracy?!!"

"WTF!!! Who said that to you?"

We shouted and fighting at the cemetery.

"It was Stracy! Tell me the f**k**g trurth! Do you still loved Stracy?"

"No! WTF Zelle I don't loved her because I love you!"

"Whatever Riley!!! I need just a break right now."

She mean that we will break up because of Stracy..

"Zelle let me explain!"

"Explain of what!"

"Don't believed at Stracy because she's jealous to us."

"Riley... Just give me a break!! Please.. Just give me a break."

Zelle's POV:

When I hear he said that I must not be listen at Stracy  I feel I repent what I do to him.

But I just need a break what Stracy said to me.

And I realize what I do that I listen to Stracy. Riley was right Stracy is jealous of our love.

I turned and Run going home. I left him hurting he's heart.

When I got home I lay on my bed and tears fall from my eyes, repenting all that I hurt he's heart.

I get my diary and write again.

"Dear diary,

Today I repent what I do to him. Because I make he's heart broken and he was right Stracy is jealous what we had right now. I hope he'll forgave me what I do to him. But this time I'll take a break for what Stracy said in front of me."

*After three days*

Three days after what happened at the cemetery I still repent what I do to him. I am shy to text at him or gave him a phone call.

While I was walking to my locker I saw Stracy opening her locker to put her stupid things.

I came up to her.

"Now that that your Happy right now Stracy?. Because we already broke up?"

"Oh.. Yes.. Stupid brat. Super happy.. Because the truth is I am his first girlfriend not you. Not just only first girlfriend but he loved me still so much."

I looked so angry to her.

"Well.. Stracy.. Are you sure that he still loved you? If he still loved you why he didn't give you a phone call or a message."

She feel that she's out of words to tell.

"Zelle.. I delete it!"

"Are you sure? Or maybe your just jealous what we had right now!"

I leave her with her mouth opened. And whisper at her ears.

"Stracy.. I am not a brat you are a stupid brat!."

I smiled and turn.

I walked at Riley's locker and dropped a sorry note.

Riley's POV:

Well.. I dropped her a sorry note and texted her.

Me-"Zelle.. Sorry it can't be perfect.."

I waited to her to reply but she never replied my text.

I went to my locker to put my things and I saw a folded paper that fell when I read it was a sorry note came from Zelle.

"Dear Riley,

I am so sorry what happened on past three days I was so repent what I do because you were right I realize that Stracy is jealous to our loved. Sorry for everything that I makes your heart break.. So sorry..

                                Love Zelle"

When I read that letter i realize also that she can't live without me.

I call her phone then finally she answer.

" Zelle.. I am so sorry..for everything."

"No..Riley you don't have to apologize because I am the one who break your heart. I'll be the one to say sorry."

"OK.. BTW sorry also. Well can you meet me at the park? After class?"

"Sure.. What time?"

"Around 3:15?"

"Ok.. I'll be their just wait me up."

Then the line ended.. Even thou three days that I never saw her I feel like three months that I never saw here.

Zelle's POV:

After class I quickly go to the park to meet him up.

When I arrived at the park I saw him sitting on the bench holding a rose.

Then he stand up giving me the rose with the smile on his face.

I smiled back and hugged him tightly.

While hugging him I close my eyes and I realize I miss him so much even thou it was a days that i try to forget about him.

We go home hand in hand with laugh and joy that we feel...

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Leafrance09 for being very supported.. Thank You.. Thank you.. so much..

I'll be dedicating some to my next chapter.. So please vote or comment.

Thank you so much..

                               Micley<3