Professor Gallagher

You were writing your paper for your quantum physics class late night trying to complete is so you could enjoy your weekend but you still had 2 pages left of the 10 page paper

You were writing your paper for your quantum physics class late night trying to complete is so you could enjoy your weekend but you still had 2 pages left of the 10 page paper. You sighed in defeat nearly throwing your laptop out the window you decided it was time to talk a break when you heard a knock on the door.

You walked to the door with great confusion and began to have and an even greater sense of confusion when you saw your RA in front of you, you had never spoke to him but Jose told you about him even pointing him out in your class "(Y/N)? Right?" He said licking his lips with his blue colored green tinted eyes "Yeah. That's me, what's up?" You said leaning on the doors frame watching the RA "I'm Lip, the floors RA. Can I come in real quick?" He asked in a monotone tone yet you held out your hand gesturing him to come inside and once he was in you'd close the door behind him.

"What can I help you with Phillip?" You said sitting on bean bag chair you had in your room while he sat on your desk chair "I see you're nearly complete with your paper." He said looking over at your draft papers "Yeah but I'm not sadly, how about you?" You asked looking at him while his back was turned. You noticed his muscles through his shirt, and his playfully messy shady blonde hair "Nah, not even in the slightest. Jose tells me you're a TA on campus for what professor?" He asked swirling back to face you and then you realize how long and built he actually was, his legs stretching out while he stretched "Professor Nathan Ryans , I co-teach his first year English class." You said at Phillip trying to see exactly what his purpose was for asking you the question "And before you start assuming like everyone else, I'm not fucking Ryans." You said in a low tone tired of everyone assuming that's how you got to be the cruel man's TA. "Hey I'm pretty sure you heard I'm pretty cool with fucking a teacher." He said shrugging which made you laugh because of how nonchalant he was about the topic.

"Phillip you're cool with fucking anything with perky tits and a vagina." You said laughing which caused him to laugh "Damn I see this becoming a good friendship." He said grabbing one of your papers "Well I know you didn't come in here till ask me about myself, so what do you need Professor Gallagher?" You said teasing him "I like the sound of that. Hmm well you're right I wanted your opinion on the cat topic in class." He said moving the chair closer to you, your mouth began to form an "O" "Sure." You said before going off into a deep conversation about Quantum Physics with Phillip the conversation had lasted for hours just talking about the CAT theory and then his phone had dinged .

"Gotta go, I have a meeting with my favorite Professor." Phillip said getting up from your chair and walking towards the door "Have a good evening with Professor Kitty." You said purring teasing him "No I'm leaving professor Kitty now and onto Professor Cougar." He said laughing causing you to throw a pen near him "Fuck you" you said laughing as he left and closed your door.

Your talk with Phillip expanded your brain a bit more which enforced you to walk over to your desk and began tapping your fingers away and finally finishing the last two pages required "FinalFuckingly." You said sighing in pure relief and just as you were about to pack up and fix your desk you found a number you had never seen before with "Professor Gallagher" under it causing you to chuckle a little at Phillips attempts to be funny, rolling your eyes you enter the number into your phone no bother to text him now because he was with Professor Robinson.

You went to bed shortly after but when you woke up there was another body laying in your bed causing you to kick it in fright when the body fell you heard the thud "What the fuck (Y/N)?" You heard Phillips very familiar tone "No no, what the fuck Phillip." You said walking over to him helping him up "Oh shit wrong room." He said as he started to look around "No shit dumbass." You said helping him walk to the door.

"Hey I'm pretty shitfaced you think you can take me back to my room?" He asked looking up at you with those sad puppy eyes, you nodded trying to sturdy him as you walked down the hall to his room. When you finally reached his room he unlocked the door and rushed back to your arm for aid, you dragged him into the room throwing him on the bed.

"Thanks (Y/N)." He said as you smiled and exited the room closing the door behind you. "Great another friend who gets shit faced on the regular." You muttered to yourself walking back to your room surround by the day time silence. Another day , another dollar.