Is She Telling The Truth

Part 3 to White Boy:

You had been in and out of conciseness ever since you'd woken up to see Carl laying next to you

You had been in and out of conciseness ever since you'd woken up to see Carl laying next to you. Sometimes you saw him there with no corn rows and sometimes he wasn't there when you were up but you couldn't really complain you are Carl weren't truly friends he was just using you as a favor and you were using him as a family investment. When you fully woke up your vision was blurry and all over the place you had a mini panic attack thinking you were blind until your vision started to clear up you looked over to the side of the hospital bed to see so many cards and flowers that had beginning to dry, but as you looked around the room you had seen the cause of your pain, Carl Gallagher, gone.

You weren't going to lie it did hurt that he wasn't there but you knew he wasn't the whole cause of your pain, finally deciding to stop feeling sorry for yourself you tried to move out of your bed but as soon as yours feet touched the ground your body collapsed due to the unfamiliarity of pain that went coursing through your body at the moment.

Your body couldn't handle the pain that was surging through your body causing your body to fall into a fit of seizures, you couldn't form any words with your mouth so the seizures became more rough and brash until you heard a man scream yelling for help and before you could see what was happening your eyes rolled into the back of your head causing you to fall unconscious. It felt like months had passed since you'd last woken up but that wasn't the truly the case you'd woken up within the next three days but this time when you had awoken you room was filled with unknown faces causing you to panic "(Y/N/N) big brothers got you. It's okay sis, I got you. These are the Gallagher bunch and friends." Your brother said gesturing to the group of people standing in front of you but only one person stool out to you.

"Carl..." you said faintly watching your white boy no longer strutting his corn rows and bling bling. He didn't say anything to you, he walked out of the crowd to wrap you in a tight hug "You had me scared (Y/N). I can't lose my other only friend." You hugged him so close as if your life depended on it but that quickly faded when you saw her smirking at you, Dominique Winslow. "Guessing you and Dominique got back together huh?" You said quietly causing Carl to stiffen up "Um, uh, I guess. I'm not a hundred percent yet (Y/N)." He said softly tucking a strand of loose hair behind your ear causing you to flinch which caused Carl to loose all expression in his face letting you go and walking back to his family and "friends". "You want to tell me what happened to you now (Y/N)?" Your brother asked looking very stern but you knew if you told him you'd be putting him in danger because Kyle went easy on you he could have easily killed you if he wanted to at any moment without a second thought.

"Yeah (Y/N) who did this shit to you." Carl said still displaying no emotion but something about his tone sounded vicious and deadly and just as you were about to answer you say Dominique snake her hand to hold Carl's but he wasn't having it shoving both his hands in his pocket scoffing at her intentions "Carl... where's Nick?" You said expecting the big scary teddy bear to come out sometime soon, but when he didn't show you began to worry. Carl froze looking at you with big eyes, you didn't need anymore words because you knew what he was going to say you just didn't want to believe it "How long.." you said feeling the tears begin to form in your eyes "Life." Carl said softly looking at the ground, that one word hit you words than all of Kyles punches combined the tears in your eyes began to fall rapidly without any warning "Please leave, i'm not feeling well at the moment, I really appreciate you all coming to see me, but I'm feeling rather weak.." you said quietly crawling into a ball watching everyone nod and walk out one by one but only two people stood behind "It was that dick Kyle wasn't it." Your brother said his sentence so full of rage "Fuck is Kyle?" Carl said slouching in his chair resting his elbows on his knees "Kyle was my sister ex-boyfriend who I told her to stop seeing because he's an abusive piece of shit. He did this to you ! I'm gonna kill him!" Your brother said dashing for the door slamming it.