Fucking Gallaghers

Part 2 to White Boy:

You opened the front door to make your way to school and just as you swing it open White Boy Carl was getting ready to knock on the door "Hey baby you ready for school?" He said gently wrapping his hands around your waist which caused you to stiff...

You opened the front door to make your way to school and just as you swing it open White Boy Carl was getting ready to knock on the door "Hey baby you ready for school?" He said gently wrapping his hands around your waist which caused you to stiffen up. Your brother wasn't the only guy you worried about going back to jail. You squirmed out of him grasp.

"Okay look, I'm doing this for my brother so don't think you can start playing this charm bullshit on me. I'm not your real girlfriend so fuck all the bitches you want because you're not crawling into bed with me. Don't touch me unless you see your ex around, don't come pick me up at home or in school, I'll find you. Don't think I have some crush on you, I'm not these dumb bitches in school and since I'm doing you the favor you do as I say. Got it?" You said poking his chest with your finger "Alright little mama damn, you feisty. I like that in my woman." He said licking his lips staring you up and down.

"Nick please get me away from him." You said walking next to Nick with Carl traveling behind. You always saw Nick at school he was pretty quiet but once you talked to him about something enjoyed he wouldn't stop, the kids would say horrible things about him but you would always defend Nick because he was such a good guy that nobody besides Carl truly understood "He ain't that bad (Y/N). Carl just wants to get back at Dominique cause she cheated on him and broke his heart." Nick said walking with his bike shrugging.

The rest of your walk was in silence until you reach the school building and once you saw all the kids entering the building you knew it was time to play your role, so you walked back to Carl grabbing his hand softly lacing your fingers with his it took him a while to understand what was going on until you sent a slight nod in Dominique's direction "Baby Carl ain't no pussy." Carl said grabbing your waist tightly whispering stupid things in your ear causing you to start laughing "You're so stupid." You said trying to swat him out of your ear "Don't act like I'm not funny." He said lowly in your ear causing you to roll your eyes "I wouldn't go that far Gallagher." You said gently shoving him off.

You both went through scanning and regardless of your demands earlier Carl still walked you to class "Had to make sure my baby goes to class." He said leaning over to kiss your cheek causing you to freeze but then you saw Dominique glare and you winked in her direction which resulted in her angrily stomping off. "Well now Gallagher do me a favor." You said looking at Carl who was nodding "Go to class and try not to cause so much trouble today." You said kissing his cheek before entering your class.

He was shocked not because of the kiss but because he felt a sting of care, but he shook it off because he knew you didn't truly care you were just doing what was best for your family. "Come on Nick, she's got it." He said walking to his class. You watched him walk away and smiled while you prepared yourself for class and once the class started you heard snickers behind you but you didn't say a word to the people behind you, the class ended rapidly and you were packed and out of your seat before anyone else. "Hey girl!" You heard a voice call from behind you, you kept walking "Yo I'm talking to you are you deaf!" The voice said again but you still walked to your class, then you felt hands grab you and push you into the lockers.

"I'm fucking talking to you, don't play stupid with me bitch. What are you doing with Carl?" Dominique spat out smirking thinking she had the upper hand. You grabbed one of her hands flipping your position but this time your hand was attached to her neck "You think I won't fuck you up because of who your daddy is? You got it wrong bitch. So fuck off." You said pushing off of her and walking to the class door "Oh and as for me and Carl not that it's your business but we fucked until he forgot who you were. So that's my man." You said smirking watching the students who were in the hallway at the moment who looked over at a weeping Dominique who ran away from the scene with her friends.

You walked into your class without a care in the world until you heard "(Y/N)(Y/L/N) please report to the principal's office." "Fuck." You mumbled collecting your things walking down to the office, when inside you saw Dominque in the office crying her eyes out "Ms. (Y/L/N) did you threaten to hurt Ms. Winslow?" Principal Monroe said in a calm down gesturing to a sobbing Dominique "No Principal Monroe, I've done no such things. She simply attacked me out of nowhere and I felt I had to defend myself but I would never threaten anyone's life." You said softly keeping your good girl act on because this was school and when in school bad kids don't prosper. "Very well you are excused ladies, I do not want to hear about this again." Principal Monroe said sternly as you and Dominique exited the office and off to lunch "Watch your back bitch." She said sneering as she walked off angrily.

You smiled and walked to the cafeteria looking for Nick and Carl, you sighed when you didn't find them but you knew this would be a good time to practice your music so you made your way to your gym locker taking out your violin and finding an empty classroom to perform. You continued throughout the whole lunch period once you had finished a few compositions you heard hands clapping which caused you to jump slightly "Shit." You said loudly looking over at Carl and Nick "Damn ma beautiful and talented, I hit the jackpot." He said walking over to you.

You rolled your eyes "Mhm the fake one." You said putting your violin away "So what did the good girl do to get sent to the principal house? I thought that was my job." He said winking at you "You're little girlfriend said I threatened her life." You said sneering "Whoa whoa, you the only girlfriend I got baby no need to get jealous." He said wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer "Carl, stop fucking around, you know the only reason you need my help is to get you and Dominque back together. I'm not stupid." You said laughing but he grabbed your face softly looking into your eyes

"Listen to me very clearly (Y/N) cause I'm only going to say it once. I. Never. Want. To. Get. Back. With. Her. I just want to hurt her like she hurt me." He said in a low cold tone sending shivers down your body, you nodded breaking away from his embrace and just as you were about to say something the bell rang "Time to take my girlfriend to class." He said grabbing your hand walking with you to your next class, kissing your cheek before you went in as he saw Dominique passing you both.

After that moment the rest of the day passed by quickly and it was already time for you to be on your way home, as soon as you hit the courtyard of the school you saw Carl leaning against Nick's bike looking around the area for someone "Ah, there she is my baby girl, I've been missin' your fine ass." he said wrapping his arms around you once you got closer to him and for the first time all day you leaned into him smiling as you saw Dominique watching from over his shoulder.

"Baby I want to go home, I'm tired." you said batting your eyes at Carl as he winked at you with his wraps now wrapped around your waist you, him, and Nick began walking back to your house "Yo you are truly the best (Y/N) but I need you to keep it up, I wanna push that bitch far." Carl said kissing your cheek as he dropped you in front of your house causing you to flinch and back away from him. "Okay sure no problem Gallagher. See you tomorrow, bye Nick!" you yelled waving goodbye to them until you couldn't see them anymore.

Just as you went to open the door to your house a hand came out and grabbed your collar and a fist flew right into your face "Letting your brother whore you out. Thats low bitch." you heard Kyle say lowly as he spit on you while you laid on the ground "You're a disgusting piece of shit (Y/N)." he said kicking you repeatedly until you began coughing up blood once he was pleased with his work he left you lying on the floor bleeding "Fucking Gallaghers..." you mumbled before going unconscious but as you slip into the white light you heard a very familiar voice calling your name over and over again yet you never got to see who it was because the white light turned black.

Once you finally awoke you were in a hospital bed with bandages around your stomach, now that didn't surprise you. What did on the other hand was the corn rowed white boy who was sound asleep on your lap, you smiled softly resting your head back down and letting sleep take control of your body.