Prologue

Prologue

Alixs POV

I'm happy and sad that today is the day that I graduate from High School. I'm happy because I don't have to be here and working on shit that doesn't really matter anymore, but sad that I'm going to be home most of the time now. I would usually hang out with my friends and/or be at school after school going to random clubs because I don't want to go back home. My dad, Michael Wentworth, really never talks to me anymore, ever since he became big in the management business. When ever he sees me, all he says are "Hi Honey" or "Bye Honey got to do work," he never has time for his own daughter for once... I love my dad, but I just wish he would at least spend some time with me, not just say two words to me then leave. He is one of the greatest and richest mangers ever know in business. Maybe because he only has to work with one client. Who? You may be asking, well Il tell you. Its the one and only Joey Graceffa. The one that all the girls and some guys want to meet or marry or what every fangirls/boys do. They all think he is a sweet, loving, amazing, guy. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.... he's not, He's a fucking asshole! That's all I'm going to say about that jackass. Anyway lets talk a little about me.

Well my name is Alix Wentworth, Daughter of Michael Wentworth. I'm a senior and about to graduate from HS today. yay... I'm 19, I went to school late. I was never a popular girl in school, I was just known by everyone because they know me from my dad. Some girls, aka the sluts of the school, would come up to me and try to be my friend so they can just meet Joey. I'm not stupid, they really thought they would take advantage of me like that. Anyways, I would always hang out with my best friend, Lea, most of the time. She never liked Joey either. She knew he would always flirt with me and whenever she's there and he is there flirting with me she would always get mad at him. My dad never did anything because one, he would never be there to see it, or two, he wouldn't care.

Authors POV

Alix, her dad,Joey, and Sawyer were on their way to get to Alix's school for her graduation. Joey sat next to Alix and he was rubbing Alix's thigh. Alix kept moving his hand away but he kept putting his hand back and doing it over again. As always, her dad didn't even notice because he was on his phone doing business. Sawyer was just working on his camera so he can take pictures of Alix when she is called up. Alix was getting pissed at Joey continuously rubbing her thigh so she broke the silence and angrily said something to Joey.

"Joseph! Can you stop doing that! Why the hell do you always do that?!?!" Alix says angrily. "Hey! Don't call me by my first name ever! You know I don't like that, and I'm not doing anything babe what are you talking about?" Joey says winking. "Yeah I know you hate anyone calling you by your first name that's why i did it. And you have to be kidding me you know what I'm talking about, you keep rubbing my fucking thigh and its pissing me off. And don't call me "babe" I'm not your babe and I will never be!" She spoke loudly. "Come on babe, you know you like it." Joey answered softly. "Alright you two, you both need to quit. Joey stop rubbing my daughters leg and Alix, stop yelling and lets go, were here." Mr.Wentworth demanded. Sawyer just sat there softly laughing then followed behind them, getting out of the car.

Joeys POV

Sometimes I don't get Alix at all. Why is she always mad at me? I never do anything to her at all. All I am is nice to her all the time. Whatever, at least she invited me to her Graduation. I get to see my babe graduate finally! "Hey Sawyer, Boss! Lets go take a seat closest to the stage to get better shots of her!" I said. "alright lets go." They say in unison.

Leas POV

Oh there's Alix! "Hey Alix!" I said. "Oh hey!" she said. I looked around to see who she came with. I noticed her dad then Sawyer then, omg really! Joey! Why did he come! He is just going to get crowded by a whole bunch of girls and he's so annoying. "Um Alix, Why the fuck is Joey here?" I asked confused. "Oh I invited him, Yeah I don't really like him, but I didn't want him to be pissed that I invited just Sawyer." She said. "Um ok I guess. Lets go take our seats, its about to start!" We went and took are seats. "5 minutes before Graduation starts everyone!" the principal of the school called out. Just then Joey comes from behind and whispers in Alix's ear. Alix smiles and nods. Just after that he left. I wonder what he said. Just then, Everyone took their seats and the ceremony started.

A/N

Hey guys hope you liked the Prologue for this new fanfic. This is my first fanfic so sorry if it sucks. Anyway as you can see, her name is Alix and not Alex yeah I know how to spell it I just thought Alix is better lol idk why but I did. ok im done talking. Thanks for reading and vote, also comment if you like it or hate it i want to know what you all think of this! ok bye everyone!

Ps: In chapter 2 I change my writing style. Thats how i started off writing because it felt better writing like this- Example: I took a shit today and it felt awful. Person: Ah man that must of sucked. were you able to clean your ass hole? Thats how i used to write for when the characters talked to each other. But then I wanted to try something like how im writing on this an ch 1 but then i got lazy. I just want to see how it works out.