Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Joey's POV

These passed two days hanging with Alix was great! We got so close in just these passed two days! I even told her I like Meghansan! I actually do like Meghan but I also still like Alix, but i know me and Alix will never happen... 

"Joey! Call Meghan and tell her if she wants to go on a date with you tonight!" Alix yells from her room. "Uh Why?!?" I asked confused. "Well you do like her so like ask her on a date the worst thing she can say is no." She answers. (Legit I smell shit! I'm about to puke If you know me I have corpopobia, so smelling shit I start thinking of poop and I start getting creeped out.. Okay back to the story.) "Omg Why are you making me do this! Fine I'll call her right now!" I yell back. Why the fuck is she making me do this! I don't want to. Wait why am I scared! I talk to Meghansan all the time! So this is not even scary to me. I'm confusing myself... 

*Calls Meghansan Camarena. Doesnt that have a good ring to it?!?! IKR its great*

Meghan: Hello?

Joey: Hey Meghansan! 

Meghan: Oh hey Joey! Whats up?

Joey: Nothing much... I was um.. wondering if you wanted to go out tonight just you can me?

Meghan: Yeah that sounds great.

Joey: Okay then, Tonight at 8?

Meghan: Sounds good. I'll see you then! Bai!

Joey: Bye!

*End of call. Well no shit... okay I need to stop with this side talk..*

"ALIX! I DID IT! HELP ME GET READY! WE HAVE AN HOUR AND A HALF!" I yell from my room. Yeah I have a room in their house I like live there because I don't want to go home... Its weird living alone damn dont judge me. And plus I think there is this person who lives under my bed and someone who sleeps with me at night and feeds my Beautiful, soft, magical, Intelligent, Sexy Beard. When I'm there, I always wake up to my Beard to smell like taco bell. Like should I call the cops or something? Yeah no its probaly me going crazy. Anyway I need to get ready! 

*Yeah he gets ready and is looking sexy.... blah blah blah. you want me yo do a ootd? yeah no that's not going to happen HA!* 

"Joey you look great!" Alix compliments me. "Thanks gurl! Im actually kind of scared what if I say something stupid?" I asked worried. " Well you always say something stupid... haha just kidding! No just be yourself like always." She answers "JOEY GO YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" she adds. I get my jacket, get out through the window, Ha just kidding theres a door duh! And get in Satsuki and off to Meghansans house I go! 

A/n

Here you all go! And on of you yelled at me in the comments about my advertisement! Like what you scared to yell at the beard!?!?!?! Don't be lol. Anyway im going to go. I hope you all enjoyed and I will be updating soon. BAI!!!!

PS:My cover photo was made my Royal_Pain98 its great right! ikr check her out she also has a Joey Fanfic! And shes amazing! 

Twitter/Instagram: JoeyGsBeard Kik: JoeyGraceffasBeard Ask.fm: Beembumbeembum