Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Alix's POV

"Alix, Why is he here?" Joey asked angrily. I didn't expect Joey and Ryan to know each other at all. I never thought that Ryan was talking about Joey. Now I question myself, "What if I asked him who the kid was." Maybe if I did I wouldn't have brought him here. Joey practically lives here. "No Joey, Let me ask you, Way the hell are YOU here!?"  "What, you don't have your own house to stay at? You to scared to live alone? Just like always Joey the pussy." Ryan went on. "Ryan, I live here. It's so much fucking better than having to go home every fucking day if I'm just going to be called back over here! And no I'm not scared to stay alone, and I'm not no fucking pussy. Don't you ever call me a pussy again or you will regret it!" Joey said. "Oh well since I'm talking now, let me ask you, Why the fuck are you here!? What you to scared to go home so you stay at someones house that you barley know because you're scared your dads going to find you again and -" Joey continued until Ryan interrupted him. "Oh you fucking asshole! You are still the same fucking motherfucker since the last time I saw you!" Ryan argued. " I'm not the asshole here Ryan, You are." Joey yelled back. 

I don't even know why I'm not doing anything! Should I do something or should I just let them argue until they settle it. They're guys, guys do that right? I know when Joey gets really mad he has a tendency to put his hands in a fist and threaten to punch the guy. Usually the guy tells him to do it, of course he's going to do that. It's just he always got stopped before he made it close to the person's face. If I just let them settle this themselves, One- Joey or Ryan could start fighting or Two- they could end up hugging it out. Maybe I should get Meghan here to help me with this...

*Texting Meghan*

Alix: Meghan can you come to my room and help me with Joey and my guy friend... It looks like they know each other since they were little and something happened and now they are in hate-tread of each other...

Meghan: Okay, let me just put some pants on and I'll be there. And can I ask, is this guy friend of yours named Ryan Bennett? 

Alix: Why the hell do you not have any pants on!? And yeah his name is Ryan I'm not sure about his last name. I forgot to ask him... 

"Hey sorry to get into this but Ryan, whats your last name?" I asked "Its Bitchnnett!" "Joey Shut up! I was asking Ryan!"  "Bennett! Now move I'm yelling at this faggot behind you!" Ryan yelled. 

Alix: Omg Meghan hurry up! Ryan just called Joey a faggot and I need someone to hold him back! I know hes about to swing!

*End of Text*

Sawyer's POV

"IM SO FANCY! YOU ALREADY KNOW! IM IN THE FAST LANE! FROM LA TO TOKYO!" Man I do love that song. I should ask Joey for Iggy's number! Yeah yeah yeah yeah I'll do that.

*Knockity knock knock* 

I knocked on Alix's door. I don't understand why these huge houses have big doors.. Do they make the house bigger? Maybe..

*10 Mins Later*

Are they going to open the door! Come on... I would think I would be able to have a key since I'm here everyday and I'm like tada! Soy Sauce is here I'm like part of this family too! 

The door opens

"Uh! Finally! I would think Alix would open the door since you're always in your office. Are you selling your Marshmallow Spread again Michael!? We told you not to do that again!" 

"Um Hi Sawyer... And no I'm not! Dang why is everyone telling me that.." 

"Michael Carlos Wentworth, I know, I mean we all know when you are lying. It's fine forget it. Anyway since you're here, wanna make me a sandwich big guy?" I asked using my pretty face! 

"NO! Alix, Joey, Meghan, and Ryan are upstairs. you can ask one of them.." he replied annoyed. Oppsies...

"Yeah alright then.. WAIT WAIT WAIT! Did you say Ryan? Like as in Ryan Bennett?" I yelled. 

"Oh shaved balls! Do you think it's Ryan Bennett!? I didn't get a good look at the guy when he came in earlier! We should go check!" He yelled back. I hope its not Ryan Bennett..

*crash boom splat caboomboom paush! <-- The sound glass makes when breaks!*

"RYAN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! THAT WAS MY PRIZE POSSESSION AND YOU BROKE IT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Joey yelled.

"IT'S RYAN BENNETT!" We said in unison. 

A/n

Boop! yepers people! Its me again. Okay so I have a little thing I need to say. short and sweet.

Shorter chapters better content though. (I hope) lol Okay so in these 2 weeks I will try my hardest to update. I have a lot of stuff I also have to do but i will be sure this will be in my schedule. :D 

Oh and who has heard of The 1975? If you have then good! LOL I literally fell in love with them just last night! Uh they are sooooo good! Okay well I'm gonna go now. Bye my Beardos! 

Yeah That's not going to stick lol.

Ps: ask me things! Questions, and other stuff ( I didnt know what else to say about that) Oh just ask me anything. And I will answer them. I can maybe make a Q&Slay (Hehe) Okay bye! 

SELF PROMOTIONS!!-

Twitter/Instagram: JoeyGsBeard

Pinterest: JoeyGsBeard

Kik: JoeyGraceffasBeard

Ask.fm: BeemBumBeemBum

Uh how I love self promotions! hehehe!