The fall of dankness

You would prove to those dank humans that you were worthy of your dankness! You were climbing My.Ebbot. If you could handle that.... you could handle the great responsibility of being dank.

You finally made it to the top and began to inspect the hole. You begin to remember the old legends about this place. As you recall they went something like this;
long ago two dank races ruled other Earth Humans and Monsters. One day a meme war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle the humans, with a power level of over 9,000 were victorious.
They sealed the monsters in the Underground with the power of Pepe's blood.
Legends say that those dank enough to climb the mountain..... never return!!!!!
Though your sure it's not that bad. As your inspecting the hold you trip. You try to steady yourself in an attempt at a swaggy save, but fail. You fall into the hole. But as you fall for what seems like an eternity and begin to sense the dankest of memes. Maybe this isn't so bad after all..... you think, perhaps the monsters will show me how to be dank..... and then you crash swaggly to the ground, a dank flower bed breaking your fall. As the thought rings in your head you are filled with DETERMINATION!

This chapter was also written with Pepe's blood.