The ruins

"Welcome to your home innocent child. Allow me to educate you in the operation of the ruins." Toriel walked up to some switches and fiddled around with them. "The ruins are full of dank puzzles!" She continued. "Ancient fusions between diversions and door keys. One must solve them to move from room to room. Please adjust yourself to the sight of them." You finish off the first puzzle and once you are done Toriel walks out the room. You read the sign in the room before following her.

"To make progress here you will need to trigger serval switches. But do not fret! I have labelled the ones you just flip!" You look around and see a switch with lots of arrows clearly indicating you should press it. Then Toriel leads you to the next switch. "Wonderful! I'm proud of you dankless one. Let us move to next room." Toriel left the room and you followed quickly behind her.

"As a human living in the Underground monsters may attack you! You must be prepared for this situation. But worry not! The process is simple. When you encounter a monster you'll enter a fight. While you are in a fight strike up a dank conversation! Stall for time, and I'll come to resolve the conflict! Practice talking to that dummy!" Toriel stands by the next are and you timidly walk up to the dummy.

You enter the fight and decide to check the dummy, attack 0, defence 0, a cotton heart a button eye you are the apple of my eye. You try talking to the dummy but it doesn't seem up to it. However Toriel seems happy with you. You won! You earned 0 XP and 0 gold! "Ah very good. You are very good." Toriel praised and she headed off to the next part of the ruins.

"There's another puzzle in the room..... I wonder if you can solve it!" You follow Toriel across the puzzle and before you can you encounter a monster.

You check it out, Froggit, attack 4, defence 5, life is dank for this enemy. You try complementing the Froggit it didn't understand but was flattered anyway. Toriel jumps in the fight and scolds the Froggit. It looks down in shame and hops away from the battle. You won! You earned 0 XP and 0 gold!

You refollow Toriel and read the sign near you. Toriel stops by then next puzzle and you stop also. "This is the puzzle but.... take my hand for a moment." Toriel takes your hand and leads you across the spike puzzle. It looked very dank. "Puzzles seem a little too dank for now..." hmm. Yep. Very dank.

"You have done dankely thus far child." It feels so swaggy for someone to be calling you dank. You are slightly excited and still very DETERMINED "However..... I have a very undank request to ask of you..... I would like you to walk to the end of the by yourself." Toriel leaves the room without you. You quietly hear memes around you. This one goes, "hello darkness my old friend...." it makes you feel even more lonely. But as you continue across the room however, you think you spot Toriel hiding behind a pillar.

"Do not worry child. I did not leave you. I was just behind the pillar the whole time. Thank you for trusting me! However there was an important reason for this excersize...... To test your independence. I must attend to some business, and must leave you alone for a while. Please stay here. It's dangerous to explore by your self.... the ruins get much more dank ahead..... I have an idea! I will give you a cell phone. If you need anything just call. Be good alright? Don't try anything undank...." Toriel leaves you for real this time. The memes continue to play, dankly blending into the background. It makes you feel lonely still.

You decide to open the cell. You have 4 options. You decide to go through them all....
"Hello? This is Toriel. You only wanted to say hello...? Well then. Hello! I hope that suffices. Haha."
You try the option next to it....
"This is Toriel. You want to know more about me? Well I'm afraid there's not much to say. I'm just a silly little dank lady who worries too much."
And then you move on to the next.....
"This is Toriel. Huh? Did you just call me..... dank goat mum? Well...... I suppose..... would that make you happy? To call me..... dank goat mum? Well then, call me whatever you like."
You look at the last option.....
".....huh....? Oh. Heh.... heh.... ha ha ha! How dankly adorable..... I could pinch your cheek! You can certainly find better than old women like me."

Having nothing left to do you exit the room. "Hello? This is Toriel. You have not left the room have you? There are a few puzzles ahead I have yet to explain. It would be very undank to try and solve them by yourself. You could get hurt. Be good alright?" You spot a Froggit standing outside another doorway in front of you. You decide to talk to it. "Ribbit ribbit. Excuse me human. I have some advice for you about battling monsters. If you act a certain way or fight until you nearly defeat them.... they might not want to battle you anymore. If a monster does not want to fight you, please.... use some dank mercy human. Rabbit." Playfully crinkling through the dank leaves fills you with DETERMINATION!!!!!

I get all my Pepe blood for this chapter from 100% pure Pepe's!