Your new best friend

You woke up in a small room. You'd fallen on a swaggy flower bed. Interesting, you though as you stood yourself up on shaky knees. You followed the small pathway and there was another room yo your right. You entered it, not knowing what to expect. The room was empty, except in the centre there was a very dank flower. He had yellow petals and was wearing the most dank shades you'd ever seen! What made them even more dank was the light shining down on the dank flower made the glare perfect. You were in awe at their amazing level of dank.

As you walk up to them, they begin to speak. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower. Hmmmm.... your new to the Underground aren'tcha? Golly you must be so confused! Someone ought teach you things work around here. I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!" Suddenly a red heart appears in front of you. "See that heart? That is your soul the very cumulation of your being." You move your soul around a bit. "Your soul starts of dankless but can grow dank if you gain a lot of DM. What does DM stand for? Why Dank Memes of course!" Well the Underground is certainly dank there's no doubt about, you think to yourself, but are the chances of them teaching you their dank ways?

"You want some dank memes don't you? Don't worry! I'll share some with you!" Flowey continued as if sensing your need to be dank. Flowey winks and a small little swaggy star appears, before disappearing into the dankness behind him. "Down here, Dank Memes are spread through.... little white.... 'dankness pellets'.... Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!" You follow Flowey's orders and catch the white dankness pellets. But they don't make you dank! The hurt you! Flowey lied!

"You dankless idiot! In this world it's kill or be killed! Why would anyone pass up a dank opportunity like this? DIE!" You hear Flowey laugh like a maniac, as you are encircled with what you once thought were dankness pellets and you can not escape. This is the end, you think to yourself, I will never learn to be dank! But suddenly instead of being killed by the pellets they heal you! You look back at Flowey and a giant cool looking fireball shoot him away into dankness.

"What a terrible yet dank creature, torturing such poor, innocent dankless youth....." the user of the fire magic says. She is a giant goat lady standing on her hind legs. She has a very swaggy dress on, and is also wearing extremely dank shades. "Ah, do not be afraid my child. I am Toriel, dank caretaker of the ruins. I pass through this place everyday to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first dankless child to come here in a long time! Come. I will guide you through the catacombs. This way."  You exit the battle and follow Toriel. She seems like a nice, dank old lady. The shadow of he ruins looms above you filling you with DETERMINATION!

This chapter was also written with Pepe's blood.