Chepter 3

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for awhile I took a little break , but I'm updating now so that good. Lil side note I did rewrite the story a little big nothing major. But feel free to reread the story if you interested.

Jay pov
I woke up the next morning on the sofa probably because me and Damian played video games all night.wait me and the demon child played video games!?!?. As I look to my right I see someone shoulder, the devil himself, the brat wonder Damian Wayne.

I got up and made myself coffee and started drinking it. Me and Damian got along, that was weird.and he was actually quiet nice to me and that was weirder, but the most insane thing is That i actually cared for him!

The only person that I really care for this much if not even more is Kara, which I love with all my heart, but Damian? Well I don't hate the kid but we don't get along well, but I get he has anger issues and he lost control last night I really get it. And I'm a little disappointed it wasn't the joker he crossed pass with.

As I finished my coffee and putting it on my sink, I saw roy coming down stairs, and said "morning jaybird"

"I told you I would shoot you if you call me jaybird again" I said raising a bit my voice.

"but you allow Kara to call you jaybird and I know you longer then she does" roy said.

"She can call me whatever she wants" I say smirking

"Kay whatever" roy said and then took a look at the boy lying on the couch.

"You know he can't stay in a tank top and jeans if he gonna stay here"roy said , by this time kori joined us in the kitchen and kissed roy cheek.

"I'm not is mother, I gave him a place to live in, he should be grateful that I'm letting him live here" I said

"Your his brother you should at least buy him some clothes" roy said

"Fine I will take him to buy clothes later" I said then I heard a grown from the living room and I see Damian is starching up and I say "up already I see" as I walked towards him

He looks at me with wide eyes and then calmed down " thanks Todd" he say quietly.

I can help but smile a little "about what demon spawn"

"About letting me stay here I know sometimes I can be a brat and mean to you, and you were so kind to me yesterday everyone turned there back on me only you didn't so thank you big brother" Damian say shyly

"Wait did you just call me big brother" I say smirking

"Don't push it todd" Damian say

And then roy interrupt " oh you to so adorable"

And then we say at the same time "Shut it Harper" And we both share a laugh. And roy say "Kay Sorry" and then he walk upstairs to his and kori room.

"So I thought you and I can go shopping later" I say
"I don't need clothes " he says "Okay so let's make a deal we will go and buy you clothes and since you seemed to like video games we will go to the arcade, deal?" I say smiling
And then he return the smile and says "deal"

Happy trusttheash i finally updated