A/n important

So guys I'm sorry I haven't updated this story much I'm just really busy but I'm going to be back on track in like one to two weeks and I have a couple idea for a new books! Yeah I know exiting.so here a couples of ideas and your gonna tell me which one you want to be published after this one end!

1. Superhood hunger games- as you know this will be a superhood book set in the hunger games im still not sure if I want it to be au or just that the joker and lex Luther tricked a lot of heros to be trapped in the world of hunger games with no superpowers! Tell me which one you think is better!

2.being a broken bird (birdflash)- a story which after dick got captured by the joker. Dick lost the ability to walk and refuse to speak to anyone speak and of course is best friend Wally will help him throw everything but can this friendship grow to something more?

3.how to break a bat(wonderbat)-  the joker finally done it, he broke batman. After witnessing the jokerkilling dick Grayson and tim drake. Batman never been so broken. Being devastated by the death of his sons. Bruce quite being batman and pass the bat mental on to Jason. Leaving him broken and alone. What will fix him? Or more correctly who will fix him?

So which idea did you like the best?