Devoured

Hi, my name is Accalia and my name is extremely ironic (This sounds like I’m from one of those peer support type group things). Awkward much? Could I sound anymore stupid? Gosh, starting a life story sure is awkward! 

Okay, let’s continue. So, the thing is, Accalia is a female wolf warrior and leader name, and I am human and not a warrior at all, I wouldn’t really know ever if I was a warrior because no one lets the human fight anyway. But, you know, it would be nice to have a bit of a chance, if you know what I mean. 

You know, just a try to kick some but. Sure, I’ve played Xbox, but that’s not even enough to satisfy the likings of a teenage boy let alone a girl. I needed to kick some real butt sometime soon or I knew that I wouldn’t be able to last with only the Xbox much longer. 

Besides, I mean I could be a warrior, but never a wolf warrior, know what I mean? I was never accepted between the wolves, and they would all shun me because I have reason to believe that they hated me, or just humans and halfies in general. Yeah, talk about discrimination much. 

The weirdest thing about being me is probably that I do live with wolves (big whoop) and all but I am kind of different to normal humans as well (Not that I have fur or anything as that would just be plain creepy, seriously, eww). I just run really fast and am kind of stronger than most humans, so I’m thought of as... Different. (Yeah, different...) 

Okay, different doesn’t even begin to express what it is like to be me. You see, everyone, my pack and family are werewolves and I’m the only human, so they gave me this name in hope that I would become a wolf like them, yeah, I don’t think so, I don’t think that it actually ever worked because, you know, I am still a sixteen year old girl who goes home after school to her pack of werewolves. 

Which doesn’t help my social status much, well, I have been called anti social by kids before anyway but they have no idea what the rest of the pack is like. All the kids at school label me as a freak (doesn’t make anything any better), and as the quiet type (better than freak, but both just make it worse), what a great way to be known as at school.

You know, some kids even think that I’m going to go all rebel and go bad girl, me? Of course not... Well, the truth is that I can be pretty badass, just ask the wolves in the pack, they’ll have a lot to say to that. They think that for some reason, I have had a rebellion all my life just because I don’t do everything they ask me (but as if I would ever scrub a wolf’s back!). 

You may also ask why I am a human in a wolf pack but it’s kind of hard to explain, so I feel like doing a flashback type thing, so here it goes. I’m Accalia Wolfe, and this is my terribly depressing life story and yeah, it does suck to be me, a lot too. 

I was three when my life took a terrible fall for the worse but can you imagine how a three year old would have felt in the following situation. Not good, not good at all. Freaked out, definitely. Gosh, do I suck or what? Oh gosh, I’m going to cry again like I usually do when I think of this day, just give me a minute.