⠀ xxii | lucifer rising

THE ROAD SO FAR

[Song: Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas]

-

From "Metamorphosis" (4x04)

In the motel, Isaac tried to get to Lily and Veronica as they fought, but the two continued moving around the room. When Veronica tried to punch again, Lily caught her fist and twisted her arm, flipping them over so that she was on top of her and punching her twice.

-

From "The Kids Are Alright" (3x02)

In the construction house, The changeling mother got to her feet and looked up and saw Rachel with the torch. The changeling mother stared in horror. Rachel pulled the trigger and she burnt the changeling to a crisp with Dean's homemade torch. The changeling mother yelled in pain as she went up in flames

-

From "Lazarus Rising" (4x01)

At the gas station, A high-pitched single tone began, and Dean clutched his left ear in pain as he continued to pour salt with his right hand. As it continued, he dropped the salt and crouched to the floor, groaning in agony.

The window above his head shattered as the sound continued, and he dropped to the floor. He leaped to his feet to try to escape, and more glass on the ceiling and walls shattered

-

From "Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester" (4x02)

At Bobby's house, Dean struggled for breath as he tried to get to his gun, fingertips touching the barrel as he brought it towards him. The second he got it in his grip he shot ghost!Rachel, making her disappear and finally allowing him to breathe.

-

From "After School Special" (4x13)

In Truman High School, Sam opened a small jar he grabbed from his jacket pocket, and when Lily, who was possessed by a ghost, approached him again, he grabbed her and forced the salt in her mouth. Her body convulsed as the ghost looked as if it was ripped from her body and flew out the door.

-

From "In the Beginning" (4x03)

In the Campbell home in 1973, 1973!Dean's eyes turned yellow, revealing he was possessed by the yellow-eyed demon.

-

From "Jump the Shark" (4x19)

In the Milligan house, Rachel suddenly grabbed Ghoul!Adam, throwing him at Isaac to finish the kill. Isaac began to hit him in the head over and over and over again, yelling in anger

-

From "I Know What You Did Last Summer" (4x09)

In the church, Lily, Isaac, Veronica, Sam and Dean jumped through the large, stained glass window.

-

From "Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester" (4x02)

In Bobby's scrapyard, Lily used her crowbar to swing through one of the little lost girls, while Veronica did the same with the other girl, making them disappear.

-

From "Death Takes a Holiday" (4x15)

In Lily's motel room, the pounding on the door continued as Lily shoved things into her duffel bag. Lily had finally had enough. She stormed over to the door, ready to scold Rachel. However, she opened the door to find Sam, close to tears and staring down at Lily. She stared up at him in shock, letting out a shaky breath.