The Drive

I wait downstairs and check the time to see it is 2:52pm. As of today it is Wednesday April 19, 2017. Emiliee has a appointment today at 5:30 but she hates all her appointments then hates me afterwards because she claims she is fine and nothing is wrong with her. How am I getting her to go today? Easy tell her were going for pizza and ice cream. Wow okay I'm pretty evil at least she won't be as mad today. I get pulled out of my thoughts by none other than the queen herself Emiliee grace. "I'm ready!" She yells and I just laugh.

I pick her up and grab my phone and wallet and put them in my back pocket. Then I grab my keys and head out the door making sure to lock it. With this crazy neighborhood you kinda have to. I unlock the doors, open the backseat and put her in the car seat. I buckle her seatbelt then shut the door. I run to the drivers side and get in. I put my seatbelt on, start the car and drive off.

I know what your thinking I'm 15 and driving? Well I have my permit but I'm not supposed to drive without someone 18 and older in the car but I really don't care they are crazy if they think I'm gonna walk all over the city. Especially caring a 4 year old who hates walking? Yeah no thanks I'm good. "Are we there yet!?" Emi whines. "No, but were close sweetie." I sigh.

Normally I would look around the city while I drive but today all I can do is think. Is she getting better or worse? I am so scared of her getting worse because the babysitter can barely handle her as she is. I have school tomorrow so the babysitter has to watch her again. I am basically another mom to her. I am pulled out of my thoughts again when we arrive at the restaurant known as Food for the Mood. Yeah let's see how this goes.

A/N: Hey guys so this is the update for today sorry if this is boring but after today it will start to get more interesting as the characters have a lot of secrets to be found out. Thank you and have a great day!

~Wickham