Determined

*still Todd's p.o.v.*

"Julie why won't you look at me do you not trust me?" I say hoping she says what I want to hear. She just laughs. Why did she laugh. I am both scared and concerned. Any witnesses to prove how I died come out now please. But me being stupid I step closer and she finally looks up.

"If I look at you, you will see right through to my emotions and I don't want that." She honestly states. "I already knew how you felt Jules." I say and take her hand in mine.

I look up to meet her eyes. "I know you were jealous and hurt and I know you were probably thinking that your not as good as her. But truth is your better than her and I don't even know her. Nothing will happen between me and her honestly. She is not pretty to me. Your beautiful to me. And I wouldn't trade you for anyone or anything because you are amazing. I know you like me I can see it and you think i'm lying but I'm not. I like you Julie. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I hear a squeal and spin around scared to death. Oh my gosh it was just E haha. "Julie I swear if you say no I am not speaking to you."

*Julie's P.O.V.*

He just asked me to be his girlfriend. How do I respond to that!? I mean of course I want to and Emi will kill me if I say no but how do I say yes without sounding completely desperate. Yeah? Yes? Absolutely? No! Not that! Ugh this is difficult.

"Ummm....yeah sure I guess." Seriously. That's all I said. Emi squeals again making me jump back in fear. I look at her and she runs and hugs T. "Congratulations guys." Lily says crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Thanks." I say and she scoffs. Seriously why is she being like this!? I feel arms wrap around my waist."Are you okay?" Todd asks. "Yes i'm fine." I say and turn around. He then grabs my waist again and pulls me closer. "I really like you Jules." He says as he gives me a quick peck. Everything is perfect.

A/N: Hey guys so i decided to update today just so you don't have to wait longer.I hope you like this chapter. Love you guys!! Till next time!!

~Wickham💖💖