Sadness, Worry, Then Love.

Once we go inside we find a booth. Lily goes on one side and Emi goes on the other. Lily grabs T's arm. "Your sitting next to me!" she screams like a little kid already pulling him next to her. "Okay well then I'll sit next to Emi." I say and Lily scoffs. Whats her problem!?

"Hey Jules come with me to order." T says. "Okay." I say getting out of my seat.

We walk to the counter and there is no one there so we ring the bell. Two minutes later a girl walks out. She is wearing a red and black striped button up shirt that has her name in the corner with a short black skirt.

 She is wearing a red and black striped button up shirt that has her name in the corner with a short black skirt

(A/N: This is not what she looks like it is only the outfit.)

"Yes how may I help you ??" she asks. "Yes we would like to order please." "For here or to go?" "For here." Todd says. "Okay what would you like." she smiles and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Did she just ? But I- wait I am visible I'm not dead right? They can't jus- "I would like 2 large pepperoni pizzas, hot wings and 4 large sodas." Todd cuts me out of my thoughts.

Now he is smiling to and his cheeks are also a shade of pink. I just sigh and walk away. The last thing I hear her say worries me. "So does your cute self have a phone number?" she says hope laced in her voice.

And with that I walk outside.I hear him run after me right after I go outside. The door opens and he stops in his tracks after he sees me. He finally walks closer. "Jules I....I didn't give her my number-" "WELL CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I snap and he grabs my wrist gently.

"Jules you know I like you and honestly shes not even pretty. I mean she has short blonde hair, and she wears way to much make-up that makes her look like she got gang banged by crayola." I chuckle.

"Hey now theres that laugh I like so much." He says and I blush.

*TODD'S P.O.V.*
She keeps looking down. I don't know why though. Does she not trust me.

Am I that stupid of course she trusts me. She loves me. Right?

A/N: Hey guys I am so so sorry I didn't update the days I said I would truth is not many people read this so i didn't know if i should continue but i am even though this story probably sucks I am going to perserve and keep trying because I love to write. Thank you guys so much for the people who do read vote and comment. So I have a few questions for you guys.

Who is your favorite charecter so far??

How do you feel about Todd in this chapter??

Do you think there is anything going on with Todd and the lady at the pizza parlor or was Julie over reacting??

I love you guys have a good one till next time.
I will try to update by monday.

~Wickham