Full of worry

I park the car and sit there for a while before throwing off my seatbelt and hopping out. "Hey!" my best friends Lily and Todd scream out of nowhere startling me half to death. "Don't. You. Dare. Do. That. Again!!" I scream between throwing playful punches at Todd. I look at Lily and she's wiggling her eyebrows at us.

"So...." I say breaking the silence. "What are you guys doing here? I mean other than giving me a heart attack." They both stare at each other before looking back at me. "Well....." Lily says. "Lily....Todd....." I say raising my voice. "Okay, okay!" Lily says and Todd shoots her a sharp glare. She sighs "Todd knew you were stressed about Emi and he was worrying about you." I turn my head slowly to look at him and his eyes begin to water. "I'm worried about you Jules." he says his voice cracking. All I can think to do is hug him so I do. He gently hugs me back and after a while I hear him sniffle and its then I realize that he was actually crying. "It's okay.....i'm okay." I tell him as he pulls away. He looks at me with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Can we eat now!?" I hear Emi yell from the backseat and we all giggle.

A/N: Hey guys sorry i didn't update yesterday i
was super busy helping set up for orientation for incoming freshmen since I'm a part of an FFA club at my school. I also had practice for sign language and had to go pick up my sister from collage so i had absolutely no time. I hope you had a amazing day yesterday and a even better one today. Love you all.

~Wickham