♚ ATTENTION ♚

"Ever heard of the saying of Death knocking at your door? Yes, no? Either way- Ding dong~"

-♚·····♚-

Death is open for role-playing but same rules apply as any of my other roleplays. You cannot be a being stronger than Death unless you're Lucifer (who I plan on roleplaying) or we talk about it, such as Angels, I suggest humans and will enjoy roleplaying with humans since Death has more fun with them. He is looking for Life, a being with the ability of life and pure soul. Humans or Angels. You have to be descriptive, talk in third person and before starting give me a form or tag me in the character you wish to use so I have an idea. You can do that here. There will not be any God modding, over powered OC's, no Mary or Gray Sues. Romance is allowed, anything too sexual can be taken to PM. There will be violence, cussing and more characters introduced. This is a story based roleplay, everything will be added along in the roleplay as it gets taken along, you can add in it- of course as planned. This will be updated if I feel there needs to be more added. Any confusion or questions, don't be afraid to ask me.

You have the option of being an angel, human- pure soul, or life herself/himself, you can also choose to be a demon of another being, like vampires, werewolves, or magical beings, etc... Maybe even a Fallen Angel.

This character was inspired to me who I've been dying to get into character of.

Feel free to talk to Death~
💀