♚ ɢʀɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ ♚

This is where it begins....
Human route.
Pure soul, Life route is optional.

Ah, Death. The immortal asshole who enjoys eating pink frosted donuts on his free time while watching someone get hit by a bus because he tripped them. That's him.

You had no recollection of ever meeting up with him. You didn't even know he exsisted whether you believed these sorts of stuff or not.
But during your days, you would catch glances of this mysterious hooded man, you only caught glimpses of his Godly features, he had that aroma, that mist around him that just yelled how mysterious he is and when you blinked, he was gone. You didn't know whether you were being watched or followed but no one else seemed to ever notice him.

One day, you had caught eye contact with the man, his feline green eyes staring deep into your soul and haunted your dreams from that day on.

It was one night he decided to make his appearance to you, on your 18th/21st birthday that night a black cat showed up at your window, it's emerald green eyes peering at you through the glass. The cat meowed, pawing at your window- little did you know it was Death himself tapping at your window. To claim your soul? Who knows. What is it that he wanted? Had he actually been following you? Watching you?

It was when you were a young child when your parents had made a deal with Death to keep you alive and free from an illness you had been dying from. They promised him your soul when you turned 18/21, they never told you this though. But he couldn't get it unless you handed it over to him by contract and die your natural death in order for him to have it. That or you sign yourself away to him, alive.

 That or you sign yourself away to him, alive

Or

This is it, you were dying. You had a strong passion not to die but here you lay, on your back, staring up at the ceiling of a cafe. How you ended up in this situation? Who knew. You were just spending your time casually as any other day until some man came in and shot the place down. Wrong time. Wrong place. You had been shot in the stomach, your hands pressing down at it in pain as you began to bleed out.

"In a cafe? Is that seriously the best place to die? I mean, I've seen worse but still." A husky voice came from your right. You forced your eyes open and gazed up at the hooded man above you who had a misty fog around him, his features hidden by his hood. He coutched down next to you, his scythe in hand. 'Who are you? The Grim Reaper', you thought to yourself.

"Actually, yes." He had answered, his gloved finger tracing the wound in your stomach. You didn't even realize he had moved your hands and lifted your shirt. He stiffened, you heard him take a deep inhale. 'What the fuc-', your thoughts were interrupted with pain.

"I've never seen a soul like yours... And such a passion to live. Do you want to live?" A slow grin made it's way across his lips, dropping the hood and let you gaze upon his sculpted features. His feline like emerald eyes gazed down at you, you couldn't read them. But that wasn't what you should be worried most about-....