♚ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ♚

"So I see you've met Death and Raven

"So I see you've met Death and Raven." Were the first words that you heard from Lucifer himself.

You were in a large mansion in which he lived in, not the big company building filled with demons and whatnot. You stood at the two doors that opened up to his office, red painted walls, large dark wooded bookshelves, paintings and arts around the room, on shelves and on the walls. In the middle was a black rounded rug, a couch and some single chairs sat there. Everything looked expensive as hell.

By the large window was Lucifer at his desk in his throne like chair. He liked to show off his status. He spun around, facing you with his fingers intertwined together with a small smirk on his face as he gazed at you with turqoise eyes- he was in his human form. That's when those words left his less fangy mouth in amusement, his eyes shifting behind you at Raven and Death who had brought you here under Lucifer's orders.

You couldn't believe it, the devil himself wanted to see you. But for what? You felt many emotions but fear and curiosity were the strongest as you stood by those doors, staring at that beautiful, Godly face that belonged to someone so evil, so cruel and merciless. Felt wrong for these thoughts to run through your head. You were surrounded by just men, powerful and scary and fucking Godly looking men. You didn't know if you liked it or not...

 You didn't know if you liked it or not