Gathering at the Burrow

"Are you two ready?" Dudley asked his daughters.

"Yes, but how are we getting there?" Poppy asked. "I thought Uncle Harry was getting us."

"He was going to, but decided to stay at the rodent hole-"

"-Burrow." Poppy corrected.

"Yes, exactly. He decided to stay there and help with setup. His friend, Aunt Ginny's brother, Ron, is getting us." Dudley finished. "Hopefully, in a car."

Daisy though about his last comment. She knew wizards had other ways of transportation, including disappearing into thin air, but had no idea how they worked, or if you could transport muggles that way.

About five minutes later, they all heard a car's honk in the driveway and gathered their bags. They would be staying at the Burrow for two days, leaving the morning of the third.

"Just throw your bags in the trunk and get in," Ron said. "Then, you two," He pointed at Daisy and Poppy, "hop in the back. Keep your pets with you."

Everyone did just as Ron said, and when it came time to leave, they all turned to Anna.

"By mum," Poppy said.

"Have a good time at the wedding," said Daisy.

Anna had been planning to go to the wedding for months now, and had decided not to cancel for this wizard event. If Dudley was honest with himself, he thought he knew that the wedding was not the only reason not to come. She simply wanted no more to do with magic than she absolutely had to in order to make Daisy happy.

Dudley got into the passenger side of the car and immediately realized this was no normal car. It was spacious, the front had three seats instead of the normal two, and the back looked like it could fit a whole clan of children back there.

Instead, there was Poppy, wide smile stretching across her face, staring back at him. Both girls had their hair braided today. Poppy's dark brown hair lay two elegant braids across her shoulders as she sat. Daisy's hair was more like her mother's. Light brown, naturally wavy towards the ends, which on Daisy, were currently dyed purple. In a braid, it wasn't as smooth as Poppy's, but still pretty.

"Ready?" Ron asked, getting in the driver's seat.

"Definitely!" Poppy said, leaning forwards to pull herself closer to the front.

"Put your seatbelt on," Dudley chided.

When she was safely back in her seat, Ron started driving.

"So, when we get there, you will see lot of people. A lot of magical people," he said to all of them. "All of them know who you are, and most of them won't try any tricks or anything. You girls will be staying in the girls tent - my niece Victoire will be in charge, kind of like a counselor. Dudley, you'll probably ending up sharing a room with Harry and I - with the space we have, we have to get at least three in a room, so it just works out that way. Harry requested that you not share with George, and he decided to stay in the boy's tent anyway."

The rest of the trip went smoothly, Daisy and Poppy occasionally asking about the other kids that would be attending. At last, they arrived at an empty field. Dudley suddenly remembered," Oh! I forgot, I have a dentist appointment today, we should turn around." Poppy nodded in agreement.

Ron chuckled, and Daisy looked confused. "That's our protective spells for you. Any muggle nearby finds themselves remembering an appointment and going in the opposite direction from our house - but now we've past the boundary can you see the house now?"