¤Chapter Five¤

"Melissa! Melissa, baby girl! You need to wake up!" Jim screamed.
He was shaking me awake and when I fluttered my eyes open I began to cry. His face looked like someone had taken a baseball bat to it.

"Jimmy! What happened?!" I screamed through my tears.

"There's no time to explain! We need to--"

Jim never finished his sentence. While he was talking Dr. Harrison stuck him with a syringe. Whatever was in it was enough to knock Jim out, and quick.

I jumped out of the hospital bed and made a run for it. I didn't even make it two steps and the IV I was on was pulled out of my arm and the stand with the IV bag fell to the floor.
I stopped at the door and looked behind me. All I could see was Jim's mangled body in the floor being beaten senseless my Harrison.

"JIM! NO!" I screamed.

Dr. Harrison backed from the body and started sprinting towards me! I tried to run but it felt like my feet were glued to the floor.

He made it to me and hit me over the head with a baseball bat.
When I woke up Dr. Harrison was dragging me away into a room full of torture devices.

"Melissa, honey. Please wake up." I heard a concerned voice tell me.

I opened my eyes and I saw Abigail, and two other doctors. The lights in the room were too bright so I just put my head in my pillow.
Abigail woke me and was holding a rag to my head because I was sweating.

"Are you okay?" asked the nurse.

"I-I'm fine. It was a nightmare. That's all.." I told her quietly.

"Are these nightmares common?"

"Why do you care?" I asked Abigail with a hurtful tone.

She walked away and then one of the male doctors walked up to me and started talking.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm hunky dory, what time is it?"

"7:54" He smirked.

I gave him a confused look then turned the other way so I could sleep.

"Hey, Ronnie, get out, I'll keep an eye on her." the doctor told the second guy in the room.

"Ronnie" gave the doctor a worried look then walked away. Before he made it out he looked at me and lip synced the words "I'm sorry."

Panic set in and right after he left. The doctor closed the curtain that was scrunched to the side.

Once he closed the certain, the only light was from the dim, morning sky.

The doctor was a younger guy, about twenty something.
He had a Sharp squared jaw and a perfect nose. His eyes were a cloudy blue.
I got a glimpse of his nametag before he started to undress...

"Dr. Adkins"

Adkins walked over to the window and closed the blinds.
He only had his pants on.
And he walked over to me while pulling them away from his skin.

"Get the fuck away from me! I'll scream!" I shouted.

"Shut up kitten, daddy's just going to have some fun, and *you're* going to keep quiet!" He spoke while he climbed on top of the bed.

I felt tears stream down my face. "Please don't do this." I weeped.

"Shh, I'll take care of you." Adkins whispered in my ear.