Chapter 1

(Past) Y/N P.O.V.

It has been years ever since I've been kidnapped and stuck in this lab, I'm tired of being a 'lab rat' to the one who calls himself, Dr. Eggman. I thought I could trust him all because he 'helped' me right after he decided to kidnap me at a public park in the middle of (h/t)[home town].

When I was a little (a/t)[animal type], before Eggman found me all alone, wandering along an open field within the park while many families were around the playground area with their children. As for my parents, they're sitting at a nearby bench close by the play area having conversations with other parents. While they were having their conversations, I ran farther out into the open and then fell, not noticing that I ran down a steep slope and away from my parent's vision. When I reached the bottom of the hill, I couldn't get up. Both of my ankles were badly sprained after the fall.

I called for help and no one came until I heard footsteps coming towards my direction, and then I see an oddly shaped man similar to an egg. He noticed the condition I was in and offered to help me, but that's when I made a very big mistake taking up his offer to help. He carried and took me onto his 'egg mobile' even when I told him that my parents are not far and in the opposite direction, but he ignored what I have to say and placed me in a capsule. I felt the ship taking off and saw him pressing something on the console, activating some sort of gas into the capsule I was in. My vision became blurry and my body felt numb, then I passed out.

(long time skip to the present) Present Y/N P.O.V.

My (f/c)[favorite color] fur was mated and full of tangles, and even my (h/l)[hair length] hair was full of knots. Eggman did, at first, take care of my ankles while I was passed out, but after that, he started experimenting on me ranging from being a live test dummy for his robots to lethal injections to boost my chaos energy that can overpower his enemies or a certain blue hero that he keeps mentioning.

After many years of being the doctor's main 'lab rat' for many of his cruel tests and basically 'living' at Eggman's base, I have discovered that Eggman planned to use me as a sort of power source. Before he kidnapped me, I naturally had an overwhelming amount of chaos energy than any other mobian but I never knew how to use it properly to defend myself since then. With the additional energy boosts that Eggman injected into me, I became so overwhelmed with chaos energy that my body would shut down on its own and pass out. After waking up, I realized I was on the floor shaking uncontrollably in my cell after that.

That's when I started to doubt my trust in others after having someone help me with my injuries, but I still have hope that one day I'll be saved from his evil clutches and experiments once and for all.